MODERN MASTERS: Digital Anatomy Painting (Photoshop) Tutorial By Nebezial

Thank you. Yeah, Queensoul mentioned that just a few posts back. It really made it work perfectly. I think this technique is great for people like me who want to use textures a lot. And the technique also works great for the color layer, making blends between them.

yeah, I saw it just after I posted - my browser playing tricks on me!:smiley:

And yes, that blender is awesome. I was messing with this scatter setup and some custom brushes… I will post the results later heh

Right after i suffered a great deal blending a huge image with the painfully slow blender T_T
I coudnt work the blender in CS3 so i had to do it in CS2. I guess its better late than never :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip Queensoul

BTW: unchecking the spacing on both CS2 and CS3 and its quite faster in CS3… go figure :shrug:

It’s great to have you back nebz :slight_smile: Now that you’re here I have tons to learn, and tons to pick up on :smiley:
Congratz on the job btw, and about getting married or whatever it was :S

-ceresz/skurai

nebz man, your a massive help for people who are wanting quality in their work and dont know how to start, LIKE ME!! have been looking at the start of this thread and here is want I’ve conjured up. KEEP IT UP MAN!

hehe, nice shot mate. any news? :beer:

excellent stuff!!
been looking for a proper blending solution for quite a bit now and this is ace!!:buttrock:
looking forward for that brush tut you were talking about and more of this stuff!!

Wonderful tutorial thread. It feels so good to actually learn something from it - you know, there are good tutorials and bad ones - this is one of the best I’ve seen :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing…I go to blend something now! :bounce:and bookmark the thread!

i just came across your thread nebezial and your tutorials rocks … thank you for sharing

Great thread- Thanks to Nebz -tutorial thread now leeched.
Cheers
McJAKe

Really found the tutorials useful, This is just what I needed. Big fan of your art too.

neb in chinese lol
http://forum.coowow.com/cgi-bin/topic_show.cgi?id=8195&pg=1&age=0&bpg=1#135645

Hey Warpy, I noticed you had most of his images. Is there a way that I could persuade you to post a downloadable pdf of these tutorials?

Cool stuff!

Hi, love the tutorials Nebezial. I’m really learning! I have a question, do you have tips on painting hair and realistic fur?
Doing creatures like wolves and such but I have no clue how to do them (other than painstakingly drawing each strand, lol).
Thanks!

wow the grayscale technique is awesome ; thanks ! :smiley:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just tried it out , painted one side and pasted over to the other side. But for a quicky it looks good to me :smiley: also this my first grayscale.

holy crap why is this thread still active???

well since it is i gues there are gonna be some updates in about a month or so, as im waiting for my new lenovo tablet pc to arrive and it is so strong that it will easily handle making …FINALLY video tutorials

i will be putting a voiceover too… and even though im quite eloquent as far as my english speaking skils go, i do have this… russianish bit of an accent

ill try and figure out how to host that stuff… its problematic, because for a proper video tutorial i cant do the speed up thing so i will probably limit them to several tutorials covering different stuff

so in short feel free to post your demands so i can make a list
and keep in mind, methods i show you, ways i treat the form, color values… are not the right way, they are merely my way so never stop at one schmucks opinion, you live—you learn

brusheds are your friend, here is a link for my usual 2 brushes, i made aqlso some animal fur brushes too, i guess ill have to separate and host those too
http://nebezial.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=120#/d1ylyqh

just hit download file and have fun , ill make a compilation of generally useful brushes really soon and host that too

Hey Nebezial…:wavey: Great seeing you around again :thumbsup: …Missing that energy and creativity of yours…Always a pleasure seeing you in ACTION…:applause:

Really looking forward to the tutorials that you have in mind.:bounce:

Keep Inspired and Inspiring…ALWAYS…:thumbsup:

Take Care
Glenn

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.