Hey CG Society!
Technicolor Animation and Games is currently looking for Modelling Artists in INDIA.
Technicolor Animation and Games is home to some of the world’s most recognizable and respectable episodic animated shows. Our relationships and reputation run incredibly deep within the top animation production houses. The team at Animation and Games includes very passionate and driven artists who are involved in creating wonders in animation and assets. If you are an artist who believes in story-telling and have the desire to push beyond your comfort levels, then we are looking for you!
A quick rundown of what we are looking for from you.
• Have a strong understanding of and keen eye for the artistic fundamentals of Modeling / Sculpting
• Be fluent in the use of Maya / Mud Box / Z-Brush / tools / hardware used on the project, and commonly used throughout the studio
• Adequate understanding of modelling, rigging, hair, and fur workflow
• Able to deliver high quality on complex characters, sets, and facial blend shapes
• Possess strong understanding of poly count, mesh flow and muscle movement
• Basic understanding of texture, shading, rigging, and lighting
• Knowledge of hard surface and organic texturing, lighting, and shading.
• Strong knowledge of facial expressions, simple and complex hair styles, cloth behavior
We are interested in hearing from Artists at all levels – be that junior, mid or senior!
Apply to the position at the link below
Want to learn more about Technicolor?