Modeling Videotutorials For Free!

Hi there,

I want to announce my set of THREE videotutorials to be available FULLY DUBBED IN ENGLISH for dowanload!

And guess what, all FOR FREE!

GET THEM ALL HERE!

The series is divided into three parts. Each of approx. 2 HOURS of fully dubbed instructional material!

With the first tutorial you get:
THE SETUP SCENE WITH ALL THE BLUEPRINTS RE-MADE USING SPLINES!
ALL THE REFERENCE IMAGES I USED WHEN MODELING THE PHONE
PREPARED REFERENCE PLANES WITH THE IMAGES MAPPED ON IN THE 3D SCENE

And as if it wasn’t awesome enough :smiley: with the 3rd tutorial you also get THE FINISHED MODEL AS WELL so that you can check whether you proceeded right or not.

EVERYTHING IS ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE SO THERE’S NO STOPPING YOU FROM GETTING ALL OF THESE! :bounce:

Brought to you by: DUBER.CZ

Here are some renders and screenshots of the finished model:

A LINK TO A GIF TURN-AROUND, 1MB

Hope you enjoy the videos and keep getting back FOR MORE UPCOMING VIDEOTUTORIALS :thumbsup:

Thanks and cheers,

- loocas duber

Thanks a bunch… Downloading as I type…
:bounce:

I’m getting an error when I try to open the file with the latest version of WinRar.

“The archive is either in unkown format or damaged” :sad:

That’s strange, I used WinRAR 3.42 to compress the files… :shrug:

It works here perfectly…

Thanks loocas,

I’ll try downloading it again.

I don’t think it should be necessary, try first downloading the latest version of WinRAR… :shrug:

However if it doesn’t work, then you’ll probably have to download the tutorial again :cry:

Looks like a really great tutorial. However, I tried almost everything, but can’t unpack the file. Tried with the latest version of winrar, downloading with and without a download manager.

Maybe the file you uploaded is corrupt. The only thing strange I see, that you say on your site that the filesize is about 442 MB, the downloaded file is about 229MB big, so maybe that is the problem.

Hope you can fix this. Looking forward to see the dubbed english version

Damn… I’ll take a look at it ASAP! :banghead:

Sorry for any inconvenience guys! :cry:

I have tried to download it 3 times and I have Winrar 3.5 and it gives me the invalid format or archive is damaged.

Mine also stops at 229mb.

Same problem here. Don’t worry, we will wait, it looks like a great tutorial :thumbsup:

Tripple cheers!!! Ive tried to modell i Sony Ericsson k750, but it ended… well… mix a higypolygon “box” with some C4…

I hope i can make a better one after this tutorial!

Edit: What render did you use? Really like the lightning!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have to apologise, there was an error while uploading the file, so I’m uploading it right now again and as soon as it is done I’ll announce it here so that you can download it, once, again…

I’M REALLY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE GUYS! :cry:

damn! im on 96% :slight_smile: But then again! i heard this movie is good, dont mind an other download :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry, we are solving this with my provider as we speak… :sad:

Hold on guys pls! :thumbsup:

Gaahh! Can’t… h…hold on… m…m…much… long…er… :slight_smile:

Ok guys, I’ve re-uploaded the first videotutorial and it should all be allright I hope, so, please, if you want, download it again:

DIRECT LINK TO THE VIDEOTUTORIALS

Again, I’m really sorry for the inconvenience, I hope we won’t have any more trouble with the files here :thumbsup:

Looks like you have some badluck curse over you :slight_smile: Next problem is
"
Not Found

The requested URL /nokia_6670/nokia_6670_session_01_ENG.rar was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.54 (FreeBSD) PHP/4.3.11 Server at tutorials.duber.cz Port 80"

Because it was still uploading… Try it now :thumbsup:

Ah! Tripple cheers mate! :smiley: Let’s just hope that i can unpack it :wink: