Modeling Reel - Anand P. G.

Hi folks!
I just finished my reel! Here are the links:

Large(Quicktime)

Small(Quicktime)

Mirrors(Thanks, Joel!! :slight_smile: )

[Large(Quicktime)](http://rebeccakimmel.com/gallery/albums/Anandpg/AnandPG_DemoReel2008.mov)

[Small(Quicktime)](http://rebeccakimmel.com/gallery/albums/Anandpg/AnandPG_DemoReel2008Small.mov)

Please see my Anatomy Thread for WIP images of all the models. My heart-felt thanks to all artists at the forum who have kept me going with kind words and critiques! :slight_smile:

Absolutely awesome work :bowdown:

Amazing work! :thumbsup:

I have to say that I’ve rarely come across a more genuine, hardworking, talented, and kind artist. Thanks for all of your contributions to the forum. Your humility is pretty amazing.

Cheers to an amazing person and artist. Hail! :smiley:

Edit: Foundationalarts is down, so here are new mirrors for Anandpg’s reel:

[b]Large

Small[/b]

very nice work there. love the dynamic poses that the characters are in.

Beautiful details in your models. The poses show great movement and strength. :thumbsup:

How much time do you typically spend on a model?

wow-very nice work and i especially like the classic theme-the bronze old lady was my favorite, but each one was inspiring.good luck, but with this reel you won’t need much if any.

Hi Anand

Awsome sculptures !!

great reel man!
:buttrock:

Absolutely phenominal reel Anand… one of the best I’ve ever come across.
Your figure studies and cloth as all superb. Great lighting on the beauty renders as well.

You should have no problem at all finding studios begging to hire you. :slight_smile:

wow, i like the cloth a lot, it’s amazing, others look good too. Good luck in your job hunt!

Awesome work anand. No words. Fantastic. really nice

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:…
Speechless !

hey anand! awesome reel. Still hard to believe we workin with you :bounce:

keep it up

Marvelous! :buttrock:

Hey Anand

You are really outstanding!
Not just because of your awesome modeling skills but also because of the originality in your artwork. All of us feel really honoured to work with a great artist like you.

Wish you all the best always!

Preethi Vijayakumar

Truly amazing work man!

It is a Masterpiece ! Gr8 work Anand ! ITs Gr8 to work with you !

:bounce::bounce:wow…gr8 …m proud 2 see yor demoreel…:buttrock:

Awesome work and awesome demoreel! we really feel proud working with you! 5 star frm me.

PG !!
Yay !! :bounce:

Congrats on making front page !! Again !! :applause:

Oh man... So the next blockbuster, we'll be seeing your name in the credits !!! 

:buttrock: