In an attempt to stimulate some more collaborations between the cgtalkies, we are having a little experiment on an Across-the-Board Mini Challenge. This has nothing to do with the official cgtalk.com challenges at all BTW.
Here’s the original 2D Concept Challenge.
This is the thing:
- Pick the concept you find most interesting and model the thing.
- Do you want to texture it aswell? Please do and make us happy! But its optional.
- This is a collaboration thread, so discuss your entrie with the concepter.
- Whatever you do with the model/render etc., dont credit yourself for the concept. The concepter gets the credits for that. And the modeller will allways get the concepters credit for the model offcourse.
Some things to keep it all pleasant:
- Use your common sense. Doubles are not a problem, but please dont give us 20 times the same concept modelled.
- We do not wish to see the forums filled with cyborgs. So post everything about your entrie in THIS exact thread! If you choose not to, your thread will get terminated without any mercy!
- This might become a very long thread, so try to limit your amount of WIPs and cheers to keep it all readable.
- Rules are not open for negotiation. This is it. Resistance is futile.
Have fun! Let the modelling begin… jeroentje
We would appreciate it if you could host your piece from a server.
For free hosting places check out www.tripod.lycos.co.uk , www.lycos.co.uk , www.fortunecity.com . (Links to) free upload software can be found there aswell and also at www.tucows.com Or do a search in your favorite search engine. When attaching is your only option: so be it.