Mesh Surgery :: Now Available

Tuesday October 14th 2003

Statement from “The Third Party”

Effective Immediately Mesh Surgery“Early Bird” is available for Purchase through www.peranders.com/c4d8/ms / and www.tools4d.com

The standing price is 99€ until the Early Bird period is over at which point the price will rise to 129€.

About Mesh Surgery

Mesh Surgery is a suite of advanced modelling tools for Cinema 4D release 8.2 and above. This brings many new tools for the first time to Cinema 4D as well as some for the first time to any 3D application (that we’re aware of).

Full details of the toolset and example videos of the tools in action are available at www.peranders.com/c4d8/ms/

For further information regarding Mesh Surgery feel free to contact the authors Per-Anders Edwards ms@peranders.com and Paul Everett ms@tools4d.com

“The Third Party” is a collaborative effort between Per-Anders Edwards and Paul Everett.

Mesh Surgery ©2003 Per-Anders Edwards & Paul Everett, The Third Party Software

will ‘Share It’ be made available?

yes

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Hi,

congratulation on the release, Per and Paul, it’s an amazing plugin.

I have to warn everyone here that if they start using MS, they’ll never model anything again without it, it becomes ESSENTIAL to any modeling needs.
I’ve been using/testing it and I use MS at least as much as all other modeling tools available in the app and plugins all together!

this plugin will be a winner for sure. many people say that this would be even better if we had nGons, but in my point of view, Mesh Surgery made me not need nGons at all, it gives us all the tools to model without feeling limited by the lack of nGons.

Have fun,
Bruno

These tools look like just what the doctor ordered. The movies are a brilliant way of showing the features. Very clear.
Well done.

ordered. <checks mailbox>

very excited. <checks mailbox again>

Only PayPal on both site means no plugin for me.

No MeshSurgery+No Ditools = :annoyed:

you guys are going to make a lot of money on this one :slight_smile:

I’m ordering this as soon as I get home :beer:

Paul will be offering Shareit at some point. And i believe you can use a credit card to pay without having a paypal account.

may be the best c4d plugin ever!

I’ll just second Bry’s comments. I’ve been testing MS for several months and it has easily become my most used plugin. Here’s a quick sample I whacked up this morning of what you can do with it. The first pic is a sort of generic head I modeled, of course making heavy use of MS. The next three are variations of the same mesh, modeled using nothing but Mesh Surgery’s Mesh Brush tool (normal move, bulge/pinch, smooth, some coffee brushes, etc.) and a little bit of Slide Tool and Katana. I did all three of the variations in under an hour.

Has maxon contacted you guys yet? they would have to be insane to let this get away, its like an advanced modeling module. Lets just say 100 bucks is pretty cheap, 2 weeeks actually a little less untill I get my pay check. then its modeling goodness.

A question how long does earlybird last? I might have to borrow some $$$.

Very cool, Adam. I think that last dude is still looking for Captain Christopher Pike so he can walk him back into the cave. :smiley:

I keep polling my in box every minute lookin’ for that early bird. It’s that Christmas morning feeling… :drool:

Originally posted by chromecity
[B]Very cool, Adam. I think that last dude is still looking for Captain Christopher Pike so he can walk him back into the cave. :smiley:

I keep polling my in box every minute lookin’ for that early bird. It’s that Christmas morning feeling… :drool: [/B]

Thanks! So you recognized Mr. Bighead! I didn’t really start out modeling him, but MS just seems to take you wherever it wants to go. :slight_smile:

Hmm someone said R.9 should be called modeling for the real world. Looks like someone already beat maxon to it :slight_smile:

Now lets just pray for that shader tree

This plugin looks awesome. I had been asking for an easier “slide point” command for at least a year–and mdme_sadie gave it to us–and apparently so much more. Just gotta wait a few days to see what my $$ priorities are–and see if a job pans out to justify the immediate purchase (summer was sloowww).

Woo-hoo - it has arrived in my in-box. I can tell I’m going to have a hard time getting much coding done today (my day job)… :beer:

Originally posted by chromecity
Woo-hoo - it has arrived in my in-box. I can tell I’m going to have a hard time getting much coding done today (my day job)… :beer:

Maybe tomorrow too! :slight_smile:

just ordered it :slight_smile: yay :smiley:

check yo mail sadie :arteest: :wip: