Mega Village 2108

In the near future new materials like carbon nano tubes make new kinds of buildings possible.

50 times stronger and many times lighter than steel. This mega village houses half a million people. With a very small footprint and the majority of travel in and out done by air, this building has very little negative impact in the surrounding environment.

I took the photo in 3 parts and stitched them together in Photoshop then added a new sky. The village was built using 3d Max. Post work in Photoshop and Painter.

Hi xdroo!
I guess this is one of 3 the most beautiful images I’ve seen here…so congratulations! :smiley:

Best regards…

Thank you, I’m made up that you like it :slight_smile:

I have tried to design a building that compliments the landscape its in and adds beauty to it. The overall shape combining the undulation of the hills and the flow and texture of the water. I am hoping theres a hint of a traditional city skyline to the structure. All crits welcome.

nice renderrrr
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=605873

this is just awesome. great work man

Thanks Criminal, and a huge thank you to all the judges, especially to Kim Bauman Larsen and Steven Stahlberg for their comments. Cant wait to get my hands on that Quadro FX card.

Graet details…keep up the good detailS…:applause:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.