MechWarrior, Ignacio Berge (3D)

Title: MechWarrior
Name: Ignacio Berge
Software: VRay

The model was made in 3dsmax8, i use vray for the render, i want to do a robot with great detail, like guns, bolt , and all that. The model have a bip with controls all his movements.

great details, the modelling is really good , the render is pretty good as well, 4 stars from me

wow …amazing .
great render , and a nice design …

Hey wow! Great shaped robot!
Really very very detailed. Great
modeling and of course rendering!

I really like the look of the robot.
Great work… 4*

beautiful render, i predict an award, very close to reality.

Could you give us some hi-res’s and a different view plz ? thanx

Great modeling and rendering! With a background would be a 5*!
Congrats:thumbsup:

Nicely done, and a good render too. Perhaps the shoulders are too bright. Keep it up.

I will forsake 3d and will live in forest if u make it move with all this detail :O;) nice work man!

Thanks!! Here is other render, is the back!!

wow,cool…

wooooooooooooooooooow!

Beautifully textured and detailed mech. Excellent work!

I guess i’m not the only one who’s gonna say…: ANIMATION NOW!! …mmm… please :rolleyes:

greate work!

quoted for agreement!! :smiley:

looks pretty realistic to me. it looks like a prototype unit for future soldiers. since they will all be robots. i think the wires and all are too exposed which is why i think it might be better suited as a prototype, before the armour sort of thing.

awesome model and render tho

cool robot it looks as if its real, must be to do with the lighting. No C&C just appreciating you awsome work.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.