Create a city in a few clicks with Maya Structures, a Maya Python Script that generates procedural buildings and structures, machines, sci-fi towers, slums, etc. It allows you to use your own models, so the result is not locked to a specific look. It is compatible with Maya 2013 and up (2018 now). Note that it is not compatible with Maya LT (not MEL).
You can buy it on Gumroad:
Some of the Features are:
- Create infinite variations
- Different Structures modes
- Different Towers Modes
- Different Random Rotation Modes
- Supports instancing and grouping
- Works with any custom mesh
- Works with Redshift Proxy (in instance mode)
- Replace some units on the fly
- Chaos modes
- Slum Modes
The script is called Structures, but can use it to generate a LOT of different things: machines, city, sci-fi stuff, scaffoldings, etc, etc, etc. There are some rules to follow and a small learning curve to optimize the efficiency of the script, but the response of the customers so far is amazing!