Maya 6.0.1 Update @ Alias.com

http://www.alias.com/eng/support/maya/updates/index.jhtml

…finally !

Thanks for the info man, dlding now !

Can anyone list the new features/fixes of the 6.0.1 update here? That would be great.

yehaaa…

i’ve been waiting for this for my buggy maya

I believe if you register for Alias’s discussion forums and free online support features, you can log in and click through the link for the 6.0.1 update, where you’ll find a PDF of release notes and other info.

– Mark

Here’s the what’s new pdf http://www.alias.com/eng/support/maya/updates/pages/includes/whatsNew_maya601.pdf

Wow motion builder is already built in.

lol / Suckers!

are you ok man ?
looks like there are few fixes, not much…

is it mirrored anywhere else? I think I’m stuck in the que, can’t seem to get it to start. Tried 3 different browsers.

The best news are for OS X users!

The MAYA 6 UNLIMITED (OS X) version is included in the update. Now, for the very first time, we mac users can use this tool “with no limits” hehehe :thumbsup:

macguy: You can access the Maya 6.0.1 link at the bottom of the alias homepage, scrolldown to see it

cheers

that’s what’s weird, i’ve done that, I select the link and get the “downloading now” window, except nothing is getting downloaded. I’m just assuming that they’re site is really busy, that’s why I asked if it was mirrored.

Ohh are you using a download manager like Getright? Because Alias have said once that download managers and their website don’t agree. I tried it with Getright at first and had the same problem, then I remembered.

at least they fixed the channel box.

so lets see if this one finally works …

alexx

woohoo theyve fixed the plus/minus node crash bug too

if anyone else might encounter that problem:
i still have a dongle and had to remove and then reinstall the sentinel driver to have my mayas run after the update…

cheers

alexx

anyone suceeded downloading the OSX update ??? - how

mimo8, did you register?

MunCH

Thanks Digidim…!