May Gift, Carlos Ortega Elizalde (3D)

I was about to say “who is this guy and where did he come from?” Then I looked and have seen your work before. Bravo, great job! :slight_smile:

absolutely amazing : :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Nice nice works my wife also pregnant hehe

Oh my. This is such an inspiring and moving image. Thanks so much for sharing.

-Reyn

Beautiful concept and realization! Wonderful image!

Another great pic from you. Lovely stuff.
I really like her hair, and the lighting. Congrats on the front page too - always nice to see more user art on the frontpage rather than features and competitions.

Wow! great work!
Love lighting and design!
and congratz for the front page! :thumbsup:

Very unique,great work.

Nice work !
i like the style so much, well done.

Very very good !!!

good, very good! very nice character.

Beautiful.A very peaceful image.

Very cute and with a lot of good mood. I’m with Andrew. Front page can be other things than realistic videogame or film standards. Strong work. :thumbsup:

Amazing! The image has emotion and is extremely nice! Gongrats!

Wow, excellent concept, light, modeling, everything is great carnal¡ i love it, surely is a good present for mothers days, you should print it in a poster , COngratulations again for the top row¡ un abrazo¡

by the
way, Congratulations on the award :smiley: ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Beautiful dude. Nice work!

Lovely work. Great serene mood all over the piece.
Soothing colors,… very nice!

Great work.
Apart from beautiful style, colors and lightning mood the emotional part of this picture is most extraordinary.
Haven´t seen so humble and touching thing for a long time.
Thanks for that and gongrats to perfect piece of work :applause:

This has got to be be the first pregnant character CGI I have ever seen. Nice expression and pose, really tells me she is happy and motherly about her baby. You’ve done it man, it’s beautiful.

beautiful…:thumbsup: