Matchmoving Issues With This Shot

Hello I’m having a real hard time matchmoving this shot in Boujou. I featured tracked, I target tracked the markers on the blue screen, I target tracked the doors during the pan. I’m assuming it’s because of the lack of depth information but I’ve seen films like Star Wars Episode 3 with actors completely filling the frame with a few trackers in back… Anybody out there have an idea? I feel like I just may be missing something simple that is preventing me from doing this shot? This is also Anamorphic footage and it’s my first time dealing with it.

https://vimeo.com/311381302/5d59059405

Okay so with some great gudience and ideas from an awesome dude I was able to solve the shot. With no parallax I wasn’t able to generate a matchmove however, I solved the shot as a nodal pan for the blue screen section and it was a great work around and is going to allow me to finish the shot.

From what I understand you can use survey data from a 3D Model I’d create of the set. That’s the next thing I’m going to try to do to give myself a parallax and a solid 3D camera. The nodal pan is a pretty solid back up solution for this shot however.