Master and Servant Challenge FAQ/Answers/Questions (Update 24 March 2005)

Maybe this is the Challenge?!..

…see who holds on to their sanity the longest! :wink:

…bugger… there goes my entry!.. :drool:

It seems to be… But in every case it’s really not fun anymore to wait… I though the challenge was to be starting more than 2 weeks ago… Why all this delay…? Now I’ve been waiting for two weeks and haven’t started another project because ‘the challenge would open soon’… Just really sad that it takes so long: school begins tommorrow again, so from now on it’ll be very difficult to find time and so… :sad: :shrug:

Please open it soon… I really don’t like this delay anymore… :sad:

I could have sworn I just heard you sobbing :smiley:

To quote myself in the “next challenge” thread:

It won’t be out this Monday, but it will be out “soon” now (instead of “later”). A smallish number of “weeks”.

The big delay was between the SIGGRAPH rush (and everybody having holidays shortly after), and us wanting to make sure we got the latest prizes, instead of “last season’s” ;). It shouldn’t be long at all now, and I hope you all think it’s worth the wait!

This challenge is too weird to live and too rare to die! :smiley:

which movie is this from? :twisted:

hmmm… Let me see if I got it right…
There he goes… One of God’s own prototypes.;
Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production…
Too wierd to live and too rare to die.”

It was something Johnny Depp had said after the Dr. in Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas.

Do I get an award?:shrug:

Black

Love that flick…

“Did you see what GOD just did to us man?!!”

Very good! :thumbsup:

How are you doing?

Still alive Levent… Had some difficulties remaining such, but it seems I am given a chance to move on :slight_smile:
Thus I am not as around as before. Getting my gear together since our production is starting soon.

I’ll PM you shortly, thanks for the concideration.

Black

I found this site is very useful for 3D artist
www.texture.110mb.com
free-texture and tutorial update every day…

Should We Know how many Software Did you use for Spideman 3 For Mixing and Composting betwin Real And 3D ?