Master and Servant Challenge FAQ/Answers/Questions (Update 24 March 2005)

Hehe, I think I enjoyed this challenge as much as the participants. I just love this place :slight_smile:
I am eagerly awaiting the next one.

Not bad since I submited my image I had time to do the 3dluvr contest and win 3rd place.

And I grew a very very very long beard.:slight_smile:

Hey Gerard,
I saw that image, good job and congrats on the 3rd place.

hey, I still didn’t receive my ‘you’re a winner’-email, teeheee…:smiley:

It’s an outrage, Marlon, I tell you!

winners preparing their wips now I guess…don’t know other reason to keep it secret if judjes decided.

:slight_smile:

Squib: hahahaha stop scare little ladys with snakey hairs with lightnings bolts. her hair looks fine yet. :slight_smile: not anyone likes the finnish way of hairstyling :stuck_out_tongue:

ZBOING…“Liatman falls down…”…And why the heck u hit me ?..learn targeting u little hairy beast… :smiley: …(this …i am sure is going to generate a remark from someone who smells like a…pig :argh: :smiley: )…

no I’ve insulted you enough for one day :smiley:

Wahhhaaaaaaaa…aaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahaha :scream: :scream:

It’s nice to have friends…they sympathize with your pain once and a while…even if they 'cuased it… :smiley: …hahahahahh :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Or maybe piggy weighed himself today. :scream: :bounce:

So… see you next week for the annoucement.:shrug:

Time to refuel my left eye with Patience v10.1. I take it in my left hand… Come on…
OUCH… That’s it.

Ssssiiddee eeeff[color=Plum]fec[/color]txxsx aaarrre coommmmingg ffffffffffffff[color=Lime]ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff[/color]fffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssstttttttt.
…[color=DarkOrange]…[/color]…

BOOM

Hypodelic trans-location of that awful sickness named patience! Hope it works for you.
I need for myself s dibble dose!!! Now i’m feel free to wait for a while… :applause:

Woah :open_mouth:

Hey those were my brand new Gucci Shoes [/movieish reply] :scream:
You’re just envious of my supreme Patience 5 :smiley:

Seriously tho’, my mother is driving me nuts!
She seriously thinks I will win, so she constantly ask me if I heard anything… I just hope we’ll get the results before 2 July, when I’ll travel away from cumputers for a moth. I don’t whant to hear her braging about it to the others as if I’v alredy won
And I don’t whant to hear, “I wonder how that contest went” every single day in my vacation :argh: (I know it might be selfish, but I whant to return whit atleast a slightly healthy mentality)… why am I even typing this? Next time I won’t let anyone I know know I’m in a contest.

ther u go u snob, hahaha

“Seriously tho’, my mother is driving me nuts!” -Lady Medusa

Your mother is awesome. She just thinks her daughter rocks!

I have a feeling that the results will come next week… I can feel the results coming… OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There’s always tonight…:scream:

Oohhmmmmm…

yessssss :bounce: tonight…OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM:surprised