Master and Servant Challenge FAQ/Answers/Questions (Update 24 March 2005)

Did you not hear, Oro? The judges are being held hostage by these guys:

We need to go find the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch in order to rescue them! Who will volunteer for this mighty task?

I think they’ve forgotten there was a contest

:rolleyes:

Just in case you missed this post by Leigh on someones thread in the 3d challenge forums, see the link below

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?p=2391415#post2391415

Mike

Sheesh, can you people have some patience please?

mmm… yeah, I’m waiting for the winners’ challenge… c’mon! for us, it’s more important than any book…:banghead: hahaha… c’mon… c’mon… no es tan dificil…:bounce:

Patience, 4 euro per bundle, get your patience here! Cheap at half the price! Patience!

i currently got patience 3.4 , it lasts for about an hour, I have been thinking
about upgrading, maybe as far as 4.1, where it would last an unprecedented
day, but you’re talking about weeks here, nothing last for weeks! Well, the
Sun might, but hey …

well no matter who wins…congradulations to everyone :thumbsup: :applause:

I don’t know. Patience 4.1 isn’t compatible with Curiosity 3.40.
What should I do? I heard that you can get Tranquillizer 6, would that solve my problem?
[edit: I just got the brand new Sisu 3! I couldn’t be happier!]

NAh , tranquilizer 6+ got so big side effects u
don’t wanna try that

What kinda side FX will I experience?

at least now we found out where squibs weirdest ideas pop up from. its hard to get the tranquilizer 600 (also known as squibbitilum forte) after they took em from the market, since known side effects were they made ppl wear wings, run around in shopping malls with 2 lightsabers and seing flying potwhales :stuck_out_tongue:

since known side effects were they made ppl wear wings, run around in shopping malls with 2 lightsabers and seing flying potwhales

tip of the iceberg, dude

Oh yeah, isn’t that where the finnish language came from??:scream:

hmm could be, could be, no one’s really sure :curious:

They TOLD Sanna and Timo not to drink vodka while operating sisu 3.4 with the Tranquillizer 6 plug-in, but they didn’t listen…and what do we have now…ruoskea minua!

They TOLD Sanna and Timo not to drink vodka while operating sisu 3.4 with the Tranquillizer 6 plug-in, but they didn’t listen…and what do we have now…ruoskea minua!

:eek: that’s scary!

Lucky you. I got Patience 5 and Curiosity 2.0, but I’m having serious problems whit Mother 4.3. trying to uppgrade my Curiosity and block my ForgetThis XI.
I heard rumors that Tranquillizer 6 isn’t stable. I’d sugggest Amnesia 2.5, It may spead MentalDamage, but its worth the risk. I would suggest you use Beer 36 to get it.

OOOO!! Could I buy some of that? I had a large supply, enough to last a whole month, but alas, it just ran out a few days ago. How much do you get in a bundle?

80 Gig of Patience 4.1. You can convert this into 2lb of Patience 4.0.

Sweet & Savory patience.

RECIPE:
2lb Patience 4.0
1 red onion
1 packet dried mushroom soup.
1 cup pureed tomatoes
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup vinegar
1 200g can pineapples- optional.

Roll Patience 4.0 into balls. Add other ingredients, stir and leave to boil, then immediately turn down. Simmer until thickened.
Serve with rice and broccoli. Extremely tasty.