Master and Servant 3D Entry: vincent guibert

Congratulations!!
Timeless Image.

Ralf Stumpf

hey that was a very good entry man… i thought it was really artistic and ur worth mentioning… so congrats :thumbsup:

Very artistic and original stuff…i most happy for u …congrats. :slight_smile:

authenic … congrats on the honoable mention … this was one of my favs … very touching image with great execution/style … like i said before i’m a fan of your stuff … and this one was simply wonderful :thumbsup:

would of been great to see you get some goodies … :shrug: next time

Thanks everybody.

Even I don’t win anything, I’m very proud of these honorable mention. There were so much great artist. My classification would have been different but in mine I would have not been even mentionned so… :scream: I personnaly prefer jury vote, like this it’s not a popularity test.

Anyway I congratulate everybody. I really like this challenge.

Personnaly I think I can have done better, I think my picture is good but it miss something, just the little thinhg which would have made it really different.

I liked the challenge a lot too.
:thumbsup:
Congratulations!

Nice to meet you.Working on the head.Not a successful in the moment.but this is a cool.My e-mail:gang7374520@163.com,please help me.thank you.

:thumbsup: terI like it. very nice design.Good luck!

good i like it nice work…:eek: :eek:
enjoy:shrug:
Personnaly I think I can have done better, I think my picture is good but it miss something, just the little thinhg which would have made it really different

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.