Master and Servant 3D Entry: Sacha Diener

hey sacha,

nice going man
she loox sexy man :drool: :drool: :drool:
good work
keep it up…

I hope U find some good time in this week to work more on your GIRL… :thumbsup:
keep it up mate

sorry to here about that, you better take some days of and come back whith new fresh energy. take it easy my friend and see you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yep I agree with Alex.h…give yourself some free time…regenerate and then give it a go again

We can wait, we can wait:thumbsup:

Lol, snoopyday part 3, hand is still not finnished but i’ll fix it tomorrow. so here’s the last update for tonight, goin to take som bit of rest and be back here after work :slight_smile: cheers

awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome …

i like this sketch angle you are doing good with charcul
the master looks fantastic
wish to see more soon
good luck friend

hahaha, was too stoopid and submitted to the wrong tread. sorry… uhhhhm. well silly confused stupid me :argh: :blush:

wanted to take a break. couldnt resist and painted a full day. then wanted to make a 3d day tomorrow. hahaha. the challenge is eating me…

Black: I’ll do some 3d tomorrow. was just having a bit fun in 2d.

Julien: Merci mon ami!

Maxco: Dobri den! dobro, a ti? thanks fine, I’ll update tomorrow! i really am running on the limit… but i’ll be back!

Pushav: I hope so too, I’ll be watching! thanks for your visit gee! keep it up!

Laurent: Merci bien mon ami. c’ètait bien, elle avait le cancre, cetait bien elle pourait partir. il a une place pour les bon persons, une place pour les reves. merci beaucoup pour te mots. :wavey:

Abhirama: Well, i give my best, as always. things start getting better. and i made my 2d working. at least. now on with 3d… thanks for your visit!

Splotch! THank you Reda! hope i can finnish her how i have her in my heat! I’ll keep on it!

Kmest: Thanks Reza! I’ll keep work on her tomorrow, so i hope you’ll like her updates!

Alex: It’s fine my friend! i had my break. when i was very sad, i painted on “desire”. then made my head clear on 2d. now am back to get my 3d back going. and its great to have you as friend!

3d Raven: Smart Birdi! its me, the always overworked kid with the silly ideas. I do deserve a break when things work. and I’ll give myself a break when i run out of ideas maybe… this is not just work. its passion, its dedication, its a part of our soul, and whenever i was sad, drawing or painting or whatever helped me as a kid. it has not changed. thanks for everithing as well my friend!

Alex: hope your wait is being paid out tomorrow. going to get back to modeling.

accidental post is from 2d. hahaha. another sad piece. oh well. me. selftherapy. cg. uhm. one love and most of all i am thankfull to have you girls n fellahs around, you are great friends and even in shitty times, its a place of its own and i’m glad to have you as friends. love you all.
c you tomorrow! cheers

Dude, this is an amazing thread, love your work so much personality,!! but you better stick to one concept. It is always easier to come up with a new idea.

Rych

INCREDIBLE SKETCHE!!! :slight_smile: really nice work. Keep it UP UP UP :slight_smile:

GREAT!!
Can’t help myself; but I like your sketches even better than the 3D :wink: Although 3D is great, too!!

cheers
marc

Well no 3d but I just love this friend!!:thumbsup:

hey now!
i must agree on the sketch comment, i would give my eye teeth to be able to sketch like that.
your lines are fantastic.
sketch looks very solid and moody. do it to it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:drool:
Anuubis is OUTSTANDING… I mean just outstanding!
There is so much about him. The definate K-9 anatomy on the head but the unmistakable human expressions… truly unbelievable! And in such a short time (Yeah, yeah jealous… happy now? :sad: )!
I would hate(?) to remind you that this is a 3D thread… and you shouldn’t be posting things like that here to make us feel bad!

You are definately a very talented guy!:thumbsup:

Black

Oh you cheeky monkey!! How dare you be all without sleep and doing two projects lol!:eek:

I so wish I had the time to crack 3dsmax out and do some models but A)I’m not all that good and B) I have a tonne of othere things to do:cry:

Oh well lol… Love this aswell!

U rule
Jimmi:thumbsup:

hmmmmmmmm … really interesting … ( in a really good way ) … this is gonna be fun to watch come alive :eek:

Wow, that anubis status is awesome, great work. :thumbsup:

As i see your sketches Sacha… I have lot to learn… Great great great!! :bounce: :bowdown:

All i see is inspirating! Thanks for that!

Hahahaha, 5D* for a single artist is too much m8!.. you’re killing yourself with these no-sleeping days… obviously you start to do weiiiirf things bro, however both your entries are awesomeslylingly miiiiiice!

*5D is a concept invented by Sacha Diener, all rights and lefts reserved

whooppa very sexy woman! and that guys face has alot of personality already… would be sad to see his face from behind in the final scene.
maybe you could have him sitting, facing the camera trying to offer “his hand” to her. and have her face away like she didn’t care that much. but that would change the story of the scene… anyway, I’m sure you’ll figure something out! :slight_smile: