Master and Servant 3D Entry: Qian Jin

wow…wonderful piece!!very beautiful color and stunning detail.love characters a lot.
congrats. :applause: :buttrock:
cheers.

limousine : THAHKS, maybe we happened to have the same inspiration. Sometimes great minds think alike, don’t they? But my foremost inspiration is from a snail, and a turtle. The face is inspired by Bride of Chucky .

Be cool and happy, you guys~

I like it’s concept and image. You’ve put in a lot of work on it .I know you’ve strained here to show emotions.Hope to see mroe of your work around, and hope to see you in the next challenge. Good luck and keep it up.

Excelente trabajo :eek:

Maravilloso modelado, texturas y todo en general :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who support me. If you like my image, please voting me~~~

THANKs…

Great image… i like the details on models and evironment:thumbsup: Congratulation!!!:applause:

MASTER

thank s , I HOPE YOU VOTE ME

It is not us you have to convince dude, but the 6 (and only) judges of the jury! :wink:
Congrats again with that amazing picture!

pe@ce

I like it very much ,good job !!

wow,very very nicc!!!

Fantastic piece, great job steven~, nice to see U here~
Keep up, 严重支持国人~~:thumbsup:

congratulations to all the winners,@@

Am I blind? or you’re not in the Shortlist ? :eek: :eek: …something’s gotta be wrong here.

pe@ce

Adriano

damage

but i will
hope the next challenge start have quality of being just fairness.

Adriano_Zanetti vbmenu_register(“postmenu_2415668”, true); :thanks my friend i not understand …why…maybe next time challenges i will
doing some good work, but now i will crazy

dude i’m kinda shoked… i put u in my top 5 list!!.. are u sure u posted all the milestones?.. btw dont get ur self put down… theres always next time… and i knwo ur gonna kick every1s buttom on the next one :thumbsup:

i understand …why…maybe next time challenges i will
doing some good work, but now i will crazy

Nice imagery. I’ll be watching this one for sure. Nice use on the texturing, too!

WoodsyB :thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.