Master and Servant 3D Entry: Nikos Natsios

Nikos Natsios has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Modeling: Seal of the dead

I fell a litle behind my schedule but i did manage to make something.
This is supposed to be the lock upon the book of the dead, the necromancer’s survival guide in a way. The book will be hanging frome her shoulders.

Hi everyone.

A really cool subject for my first compo, and I’m already way over my head in ideas (hope i make up my mind quickly, or i’m busted!!!).

Also many greets to all people from Greece.

Let’s get started!!!:scream:

hey just cos u sit next to me at work doesn’t mean i’m not going to kick ur a55

hahhahahahahhahah

GOOOD LUCK !!!

a face concept of the undead master made in PS, until i get my new scanner and upload the full scene & character concept.

Started in 3d as quick as possible since my time is generaly limited, got to make a living to you know.

Anyway I’ll keep updating as frequently as possible.

Awaiting critiique and sugestions.

I forgot to tell you about my theme.
Someone once said that death is the only way to true freedom. I definetly argued with this opinion (for the sake of art). In this project the boundaries between life and death, and the ones between freedom and servitude collapse.
The theme is based on the relationship between a necromancer and his raised servants.

Hope you like it.

A preliminary of the master, still missing some equipment though.

nice Character I like the sketch

wish you the best always

[color=silver]waiting for more [/color]

Thank you. I’ll be posting the full scene concept in the next few days, together with the 3d models under constuction.

Awesome girl in your concept …can’t wait to see this…have fun man (kali arxi file …poli orea h typisa :thumbsup: )

I fell a litle behind my schedule but i did manage to make something.
This is supposed to be the lock upon the book of the dead, the necromancer’s survival guide in a way. The book will be hanging frome her shoulders.

THats a good skull- very detailed and well excuted…

Hi Nick…

Your concept art is perfect.It s one of my favorite on the site…
keep walking…

Gamhsetous tous file…:buttrock:

thanx m8!!:scream:

Hey this looks very interesting! Good luck!:thumbsup:

Man great work …keep going. Subscribing on this…

@ TONYTF …Kati tetoia mas kanoun ligo rezili file …den xreiazete na gamisei kanenan…(mporei omos na mas deiksei oti einai …artist me talento…kati tetoia dinoun RESPECT se ena anthropo…oxi an tha gamisi kanenan… GROW UP MAN! ( ase pou me aytin ti symperifora se ena site san to CGTALK …mono filous den boithas ton filo sou na kanei…tapini mou gnomi )…

Sorry Nikos for this…won’t happen again…

Hey…

Hi Nick…

Your concept art is perfect.It s one of my favorite on the site…
keep walking…

********** tous file…:buttrock:

Stop Writing stuff like that in a well respected forum…
words like that, have reached beyond national boundries and most people understand them :rolleyes:
comment on a compatriot’s skills and/or be humorous…

Anyway… Rawnoise: the concept is looking nice :arteest: :lightbulb
Keep going:thumbsup:

Cool concept. I like the skull seal/latch thing.

Good luck.

Nice start:thumbsup: niko… keep on it…

great work sofar man :thumbsup:. That skull looks really good… awaiting your next update.

~ rnr