Master and Servant 3D Entry: Monsit Jangariyawong

many congrats, mate! :applause: like your image more then antropus

Congrats Monsit! A very well deserved victory for this wonderful piece, you always seems to produce among the best. Good luck for the next one! :thumbsup:

many thanks for all of you again ! with your comments and encouragement drive me to finished this piece! hope to see all of you in the next one!!

Again on the podium. Your picture was really cool. So beautiful colors…

YES:bounce:YES:bounce:YES:bounce:YES:bounce:YES:bounce:!! !!

Congratulations Friend!!
Very well done!

Cheers :beer: Alex

Congrats dude, once again so good job :thumbsup:

Hi Monsit,

congrats for second runner up!!! incredible work :thumbsup: 

best regards
fahrija

P.S. > hey you won softimage the second time in a row :slight_smile:

Good to see you got some recognition, well deserved. :thumbsup:

Congrats Monsit! :thumbsup:

Needless to say that i am one of your greatest fans. Love your work in 3D and 2D…i hope we meet again …and of course thank u for the guide lines along my wip on M&S…it really gave me a different and more powerfull aspect…Not to mention that now i always am thinking of floating clothes on my characters design…hehehe.

Conrgats man. :bounce:

congrats again, you are my 5d hero you know that! heheh, happy for you you got your hard work pays out, hope to see you round soon! keep on rocking!

congrats monsit, this is the winner in my eyes!!11 :wink:

congratulations!!:applause:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey! monsitj!
congratulations!!!

I love sea master!

Wow i am still new to this…andthis site has caused mi desperation and more of inspiration…Wonderful art work…how do u guys do it?!!..wish u the best in the contest…

Congratulations! Time to celebrate!

Very good job krub.

Hi a slow congrats from me lol. You did really good, my favourate form the winners, and you always seem to stay in the top 5. You’re well respected and hope to see you again in the next challenge.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.