Master and Servant 3D Entry: Monsit Jangariyawong

wow, wonderful dude… you really captured the undersea atmosphere… & those textures, simply aweomse… i thnk its too late but personally, id add some bluish, like your sea color on the characters shaded part, u know like they’ve been envelope by the sea atmoshere… but u can always ignore me… congratulation s dude, this is a masterpiece!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

great stuff!!!:thumbsup:
i see a lot of details in your work**extraordinary details
good work`mate!:slight_smile:

just adore this scene))) your octopus is marvellous!

Good Luck!

ouch!

stoped breathing for a moment!

you are a real master of elements, this image is full of life. You have got it!
think i’m becoming a big fan of your work, so by now i’ll follow your work like a dog.
a master and servant for real lol!

well i do too think that you could improve by contrasting a little the colors between the old man and the octopus / and between the turtle and the corails… at least give it a try…no?
mmmh well not sure… i love so much the image like it is right now…

so peacefull. it is really a pleasure to watch it. It makes me feel good each time. is it ok if i use it as desktop screen?

very curious about who will win this challenge…

big up

Hi Monsit… Well a fine finish for you,done with a fine touch and an interesting theme…well executed from A to Z…Congrats on finishing,and finishing with a piece to be proud of…It turned out very nicely… A beautiful picture… I wish you the best in this challenge,and lots of luck…You did yet another very nice job,as expected,and I hope to continue seeing more from you…take care,and good luck Monsit…:arteest: :arteest:

I wish you all the luck of the world friend

Hi monsitj

Super work and post effects, your compostion always surpass, wonderful,

My Hunchback image
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=231985

Best Regards… Patina!

Very creative concept and a lovely final render :slight_smile:

a wonderful image like usual monsit, the colours and feeling are great (especially the eels and background). the modelling and texturing are all top notch, not to mention the fact you manged to complet 5D, lots of luck luck (if you need it).

สุดยอดครับ ไม่รู้จะบรรยายยังไงดี ชื่นชมสุดหัวใจครับ
:thumbsup:

That is fascinating!
Congrats and good luck You have my vote!

love it, great work and exellent colors, congrat and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Umm nothing to says, I doesn’t know muck bout 3D but THIS ONE IS EXCELLENT!!

โชคดีนะครับ

I showed the picture from the competition to few people and everyone liked your picture most. Great image, very original…

the more I see it, the more I like it
:love:

Great Work!! you are master CG painting!!

Congratulations ! The best for me ! only second but what a second place ! :thumbsup:

Perfect for me, there’s no difference with a first place. You hare at the top, I wish you to make us dream still much with your marvellous images. Thank you my friend :wavey:

heya… I’m not suprised you did so well, your entry is top notch! Congratulations dude!

yeah for me too it was favorit thing, especialy for the theme and the life you put on it.
congrats :thumbsup: