Master and Servant 3D Entry: Krishnamurti M. Costa

congratulations!! ZB masterā€¦great job!:applause:

good luck!:thumbsup:

Congratulations Antropus !!!:applause:
This is without a doubt one more excellent work of your authorship.

ā€œBrasileiros rumo a mais um tĆ­ltulo no Challenge, Ć© nĆ³is !!!ā€

good look

Congs!! for the final work! as usual your work is wonderful.:applause:
You have my vote!:deal:

Congratulations to you Antropus. This is a very nice picture. good work.
Good luck to you. :slight_smile:

Hey again Antropus, I Love the extremely bizarre concept and realisation:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Itā€™s come together as an extremely impressive piece;) Congrats!

Well done man and congratulations on a wonderfull image:thumbsup:

hey kris !
amazing friend ! hahha
number 1 !!
boa sorte e parabens pela imagemā€¦ espero concorre com vc nos proximos contests q rolarem por aeā€¦ t+ !
abraƧosā€¦ c ya !

Hi. Thanks a lot guys! E valeu pela forƧa dos Brasileiros!
Before I post some more screenshots I like to share my final image in full resolution (jpg 50% - 2MB - 3636x2657):

http://www.antropus.com/temp/final_fullres.jpg

I hope you like it.

Cya,
Kris

Congratulation Krisā€¦ a mountain of work here :thumbsup:

Juts one remarkā€¦ the little road and the background appear a little bit too flat for meā€¦ but itā€™s certainly your choiceā€¦ in any caseā€¦ youā€™ve already made an another masterpieceā€¦ a great lesson for usā€¦ and always a pleasure to discover your realization :bounce:

The full resolution image isā€¦ :drool:

You were the best a year ago, now you made it again, 4 me, this one is simply the best, congratulations!

Great final!

I really love all your latest Zbrush work! If I can only figure out the damn thing, I would use it. I just dont have the patience of sitting through countless tutorials. This is such a wonderful piece! Im glad you finished, the render looks great, nothing more to say then WOW! Ill see you in future challenges as its great watching all the superb work that is created through these contests and all the artists you meet! Contrats on finishing!

SEL

wonderfull picture as always krisā€¦ congradulationsā€¦
i just checked your hi res picture and the strong amount of little details were wonderfullā€¦
i hope the bestā€™s for you in the Votingā€¦:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This piece is totally amazing, again great characters and background :slight_smile:

the high res final pic is awesome, i love the lighting and shading :applause:

Good luck to you mate ! :buttrock: :buttrock:

Krish congratsā€¦ is simply a so funny image and a beautiful work. Amazing to follow all you steps/wips :applause: + :bowdown:

jdd

now thats a hi res imge,top class workā€¦no cheese, a lot of mayo:scream:, all the very best,not that its needed:buttrock::applause:

perfect 3d*:thumbsup:
very different concept*very different stylevery well details
nice WIP*:slight_smile:
Congratulation!!..good work*:bounce:

lovly scen and colors, ye ewerything, its great mate, just feel alittle sorry for the man. :scream: see you and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great story Kris!! I think you need to make a short film about this greedy psycho bitch from hell :smiley:

awesome antro!!

i like this bizarre creation and your great style!!

congratulations :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Congrats for this top notch final! Your new website is also great and informative! Thank you for sharing these! Am sure your wife will go soon! Best luck Kris, you deserve that much!

Mark