Master and Servant 3D Entry: Jimmy Kort

Just staring off in Max…well youa re doing one fine job Jimmy…it’s all about gaining experience,and this is giving you just that.keep hammering away and moving forward step by step…It’s a tough road,but a worthwhile one…the learning never stops…but you have gained ground and are on the move…keep plugging away at it,and good luck,I’ll watch for more…if you have a question on something just ask,I might be able to help…Keep it coming…:thumbsup:

This is a new head, one that’s gonna be the subject of all misery and pain.
She’s the learning subject of the evil doctor who desperatly tries to grasp eternal life. He conducts experiments of unspeakeble horror on her…but he doesn’t do it himself, he let’s his slavery robot’s cut her open…early model, but still one of the best i’ve done so far…hard to imagine for all those supermodellers here, haha, but it realy is…

Hey man, I do understand now why your nickname is what it is !!! ;O) Very creative design you got there, looks a bit like pieces of toys mounted back on together, very “bizarre” mix that do catch the attention. I’m not myself a big fan of the chromes and other shinny metal, too much post-pop-pre-cyber-culture for me (yes I just invented a word that might not make sense to everyone… hmmm…I’ll just leave it, for a second it did sound ok to me)…anyway, I like matte colors more, so it’s very subjective.

Keep it up !! GOod luck !

pe@ce

[QUOTE=Adriano_Zanetti]Hey man, I do understand now why your nickname is what it is !!! ;O) Very creative design you got there, looks a bit like pieces of toys mounted back on together, very “bizarre” mix that do catch the attention. I’m not myself a big fan of the chromes and other shinny metal, too much post-pop-pre-cyber-culture for me (yes I just invented a word that might not make sense to everyone… hmmm…I’ll just leave it, for a second it did sound ok to me)…anyway, I like matte colors more, so it’s very subjective.

Keep it up !! GOod luck !

Cool word man, needs to go straight into the dictionary…
Anyways, thanks for the positive reply. You somehow figured out my idea of assembeling people, haha. niiiice.

jim

Hi Jimmy…Good to see you continue the good fight…keep it coming…The idea is there,just keep honing your skills,keep it moving forward,this is the way to do it…I’ll be looking for you to continue…:arteest:

She is still alive, she’s skinned, but not so happy…
I’ll add more devices to her…some hooks to keep her eyes open and a electric dicharger on her brain…
maybe some other horrors…

Ouch!!! Good to see so many different approaches in here Jimmy, It’s starting to go in wierd directions… Keep it up man:thumbsup:

Looking good Jim :thumbsup: Mind i think you’ll have to put up a “not while eating breakfast” warning :eek: I think chrome is right for this project. There’s been a bit of a downer on chrome for ages, it’s because it tends to be everyones first go at texturing. But, chrome goes well with all the blood and snots here.

Well, shouldeer to the wheel Jim, keep up the good work :applause:

:argh: There goes my lunch. Radical, man, show us more! I like the electric discharger gig.

Love the face texture,… thats really phsyco! :thumbsup:

:twisted: EVIL IS BEST SERVED WITH PAIN :twisted:

DADDYMACK: thanks man, got the whole idea complete now…need to finish all the pieces and put them toghether…i’m working on so many different things to keep it inspireing and fun. :twisted: MORE PAIN WILL BE INFLICTED :twisted:

STOAT: Yeah i know chrome is a bit tricky, but everyone avoids it, so why not use it i thought…and he, it worked out well…still not happy with the color of the chome bars in her mouth…:twisted: EVIL REFLECTED IS EVIL TWICE…HAHA :twisted:

NEWT#: Sorry bout you lunch man…haha. She’s gonna be a whole lot more messed up when i’m done with her…lucky for you it’ll be in the morning when you see her new form…so you can have a normal lunch. :twisted: EVIL HAS YOU FOR LUNCH :twisted:

Thanks man, ofwel bedankt.

jim

Oh yes, the design is really CRAZY. I like it. You got good advises here. Listen to them.

Thanks man,
my middle name is crazy, haha:twisted:

Jim

No sh#t, mate. Your “left” and “right” names are CRAZY too.

My thread http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=224891&page=1&pp=20

Crazy, evil, dark, all things that allof you have posted, i’m just inspired by all of you…go with the flow, haha…no i made this concept the day the new CG challange was opened…had to put a lot of thoughts into the concept, but i think it worked out fine…putting things 2gether at the moment, a bit modeling there and a bit texturing there…i’m enjoying myself, wether it’s crazy or not…3d is my life.

jim,

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?p=2171052#post2171052

Can’t decide wether this texture is better than the last one i put on her…the last one had rotten flesh on her head, this one is more like kept clean, but eaqually painfull…hmm, please help me out here…

The first texture, but there are some seam/stretching issues. Have you used an unwrap uvw modifier on the head?

So the 1st is better? have to agree it looks more gorey…seams will be resolved i hope, have to check out unwrap uvw map… still learning.

jim

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.