Master and Servant 3D Entry: gehry welty

amazing progress. loved your strangled character ( curious why you changed your mind) and find the final concept very amusing. great idea and great characters :thumbsup:

Hey Gehry, now, you know where to send me pickles… always funny Pigwater… continue like that :thumbsup:

yes this is looking nice…i know u still working on it…i just have a little advice…i think the cloth on her… should look more relaxed…afected by gravity…but i know maybe youre working on that already…
nice update friend…l

o(ne) thanx
Dimitri glad ya like … bubble back at yah :bounce:
AIR after i read your post my mind races for hours … love the idea … but, i don’t think i have the time or the drive to do it … mabye in the future … but thanx
Atwooki yah … i really haven’t figured out the topology for those suckers … right now i just kinda fold and squish the wires into place … not the best for sure
dmonk thanx … reworked it … actually both arms got a do-over
kuzgunoglu first … how the heck you say your name ?? … second - thanx … third … like you anti -demon stand there :thumbsup:
smaddl well … basically the maid was gonna be killing the old-guy … i just thought there might be a problem with the final image being that … excess violence whatever thing that is in the rules , so i went this way … and also this started pulling me more than the other … but thanx for the words
Lemog pickles are on the way :thumbsup:
Rattlesnake great new avatar ( if i haven’t mentioned it already ) … i had z’ed the dress but i didn’t have the map on when i did this render … you got a good point and i’ll look at that again … cause i can see how i might have it to stiff :thumbsup: thanx

just a small update for now … back with more

:cool: was just looking for something to make me smile atm too :smiley:

did that do it ??? …

yep :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

That’s one freaky servant :twisted:. The bottom teeth seem a little narrow try stretching them a bit to fill the lower jaw more. No more to crit at the moment

Nice joker smile :smiley:

Very funny head man ! I love the caricature style… everything in the teeth !:scream:

I can’t wait to see more :buttrock:

thanx y’all … my wife says it reminds her of me :shrug: … i’m not entirely sure that’s a good thing

OK I am curious now…photo please :smiley:

guess i kinda set myself up for that huh ??

hold on …

:argh: you’re slaying us here pigwater!!!lol, keep it up:thumbsup:

o.k. well … all the pictures i had of me kinda looked like the butler in a way … so here is a self portrait

see … nothin like the butler guy at all :thumbsup:

nice save…I’d just eaten anyway :smiley:

hey, wait a minute … that could be taken offensively :curious: … but then again, i am just a pig

U just keep drawing smiles on my face pigwater…This is great character,the servant butler,
I wanna be frozen and wake up the day u post final,man.Becoming interessing with every breath of A I R taken :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Cool characters Gehry. Very cool characters. And funny concept.
He he, your entire thread is funny too.
A thread to follow. Very nice. :applause:

Gehry love the expression on that one great work :thumbsup: