Master and Servant 3D Entry: gehry welty

Looking mighty fine, the laughing servants expression is priceless. Great humour.

Hahaha this last update is really funny ! I liek the idea of taking a photo while he’s sleeping:scream:

Great to see your image coming, keep sending :thumbsup:

hahaha, supercool compo. (I may ask, was tenyon sort of your muse when you created the the guy in bed? :stuck_out_tongue: he reminds me sort of a Kentucky fried…) … go piggy go! hahah, so nuts so awesome! keep on rocking:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ahowwwaa. Amazing update. really a twisted funny damncool concept and also sweet irony.

Just a big :bowdown:

yeah mate this seems to be going just fine…very cool modeling job…and your concept looks very nice …man i will be following as always…:)…i cant miss this one

This is just so cool pigsy…Especially the pose on the maid…very cool. Keep it coming dude:thumbsup:

A very funny scene Gehry… that will be great I’m sure… update man… the following pliz :thumbsup: I can’t wait more…

Bedsheets -------$100
Pijamas ----------$24
Soft pillow--------$20

Polaroid of your Master…Pricless :thumbsup:

All coming together a treat, pig :thumbsup:

Composition’s looking tight, and Farley’s sheet modelling is looking superb - ‘course, I won’t flatter you too much if you simply set about dropping’ a piece of ‘Syflex’ cloth or whatever down on top of him, instead of modelling each and every fold :smiley:

From before:

atwooki :thumbsup: … thanks a ton … for my next character i needed a girl … i haven’t really done one before, so i used your latest girl wire for a basis … at least it helped as i fished my way around … so double thanx for the help … need to change some things still … but it came out o.k.

Invoice is on it’s way…

Chris

took a little time off … but getting back into it

lots to tweak, lots to tweak

thanx for all the words guys

Hey Virt … thanx, kind of ya to say … i’ll start pluggin away again in those wee-hours :thumbsup:
handlebar … glad i made ya smile
cipher … thanx for the encouraging words … can’t have just your thread takin the humorous route … :scream:
1st angel … the pig like the boost :thumbsup: … sorry but don’t know who tenyon is … gonna have to google it … Kentucky Fried ?? … the movie or the food ?? … no, but i have been chuckin down the toblerone lately,so … i think it was a sugar induced kinda thing
tremoside … your to nice … ( but don’t stop, lol) … now, if i can only finish this off as beautiful as your chars are going … you have laid down the gauntlet foro sure
rattlesnake … always nice to see you stop by … will be checkin for your thread now that your back around :thumbsup:
daddymack … a big mahalo … been meaning to post over on your thread … just great stuff over there … so i appreciate your opinion
lemog … hey lemog … ya got me thinkin with that refrigerator of yours, so the girl went and hit the kitchen for some food-stuffs … lol
3draven

Bedsheets -------$100
Pijamas ----------$24
Soft pillow--------$20

Polaroid of your Master…Pricless
:scream: … hilarious
atwooki … chris … will ya take a post-dated two-party check and wait a few weeks before you deposit it?? … thought i could learn from it & i did … big time … i’ve noticed that about your other wires … just really clean stuff … just call me grasshopper, o master

dare I ask what she has planned with that pickle … :eek:

hey FP …talk about timing … just flashed over here between render tests

dare I ask what she has planned with that pickle …

:stuck_out_tongue: no

Maid on last picture is really nice and funny :thumbsup: I like it :wink:

…AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA …:bounce:

…amazing character style…:slight_smile:

Your friendly bubble…:bounce:

thought so :smiley:

leaving it up to my own imagination is ugly enough :scream:

I just refreshed my memory on your project,just fantastic,I’d love to see an cg movie
or sitcom with theese characters arround,maybe we will ,what do you think…

She’s looking just great,gehry:) amazing dips under the cheek bones there, but watch out for those outer upper eyelids though…:wise: Cuteeee!

just call me grasshopper, o master

alright then; grasshopper it is :smiley:

Chris

I love that nurse lady! Only thing I see is her arm looks a bit funny some how.

Good character though.

You are very good in face modeling. Shocking details. I loved the concept too. This piece is one of my favourites from now on
(I am fed up with demons and demonlike creepy scenes, blood etc. I dont want to see such artworks anymore)