Master and Servant 3D Entry: gehry welty

still WIP’n on this guy … threw it up here for general purposes

Haha, this last concept looks funny and the modeling is very good, i must admit i prefer this head than the previous old sick man…lot more expressiv !

Well i’d prefer seeing this one evolve as the idea is comic but it’s up to you to decide… good luck for the next :slight_smile:

thanx cipher … yah i’m gonna stick with this one … the first guy i just wanted to kill for some reason :shrug: … i like this one , plus i don’t have time to change my mind again :smiley:

glad ya like

pigwater, these chars. are simply superious. Those lips on both. Excellent! Maybe his ears are bit small but it’s just depends on taste. Keep it up and rock on!!:buttrock:

another angle of the fat guy

tremoside … thanx for the compliments AND the ear comment … looked at it and you were right … lifted em up and made em a touch bigger … :thumbsup: … thanx

Yep, I’ve seen this some days ago and I really like both men.
Specially this poor old man on the bed.

I also like the concept. Like in the movie.
Will keep looking for “making-of” article.

This ofat guy scares me :slight_smile:

Good work

Oh damn has it been that long since I have been in here :argh:

that is hilarious pig bro :applause:

Cool, mate! Great modelling. But, hey, when the servant holds the power he’s not servant anymore. Don’t you think so?

I’ll keep an eye on this thread.
Good luck

Wow man, that is awesome modeling, great work

Changing gears…?Got to go with your gut …This will be a humorous scene…Fun concept.the modeling is off to a real nice start.As expected…This guy can be real expressive,you left a lot of room for this…already is,any plans for face morphs…?

…Ok Pigwater set sail for another course,and while I liked your first I still think this has still more potential…Off you go now,create some more…real nice start Pigwater…See you as you progress…:arteest:

hahahaha, piggy rox again! love that update. keep it up mate! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looking good, pigwater! Really like the modeling job and new concept. Bump seems a little high to me, but overall excellent work. :thumbsup:

excellent modelling… I love the way you’ve modelled the lips, very good work here.

Hey, great job. I grew up a big fan of Todd McFarlane because he could always utilize exaduration and expression while still keeping a lively human feel. Yours certainly does that and you have your own style.

I must say I like the bigger guy better, but they are both great.

Keep up the good work and thanks for visiting my post!

Good luck Pig!

just blockin in the scene

atra … thanx, nice of you to say
flyinP … pork power :thumbsup:
suk-grigorij … that’s the idea … a little payback is always sweet
arlutik … appreciate it, coming from you … it’s gettin there
Virtuoso … hey Virt … always nice when you stop by … yah , i’m havin more fun with this one … face morphs?? … only for what i need, but i see your point, alot of room on this guy for some rubbery expressions …
the1st_angel :scream: … gotta love a little midnight razzin’
safe05 … thanx … yah, some of the groves are a little deep … better start all over :slight_smile:
versiden … kind of you to say … bet he’s a great kisser
ducklips … thanx

thanx all for stoppin by a droppin a word … appreciate it … okay, gotta go :wip:

Supoyb! Great stuff all round pigwater, I’m really enjoying your work so far… You communicate a very unique sense of humour:thumbsup:

haha

great work

just gettin some figures in

Hi Pigwater…Your really pushing the characters out in fine fashion…looking very nice,and far along,quick and nice…this is reaching it’s potential pretty quickly…Keep it up as you are old pal…I’l be rooting for you…:arteest: :beer: