Master and Servant 3D Entry: gehry welty

eeeeewwww … yuuuukkkkk :smiley:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for the compo :scream:

whaaaaaat?.. I swear I only have them for reference purposes :wise:

i’m glad you didn’t send me a picture of that !!! :smiley:

Hey i got 5 thumbs !! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: … life is good … no, wait, i still got way more to do … soon, life will be good … thanx big time Lemog

whahaha you and the rest of the world I am sure, a pig in a G-string is not a pretty sight :argh: :smiley:

i saw one actually … it was on rotten.com … would post a link but this is a serious thread about CGart … and can’t post a bunch of frivolous (sp) nonsense … :deal:

no perhaps better not to, rotten.com is a scary place :scream:

yah. … got it bookmarked for when life gets me down … i go there to see someone with their head blown off and i cheer right up :bounce: :bounce:

hey o(ne) … thanks …i’m aiming to make a really pretty picture :hmm:

i need sleep …now

Hey my friend… its come along way from the original concept and ended on such a great image.

Well Done and Good luck :thumbsup:

Totally cracking me up here :smiley: The pickle’s back yay :slight_smile: Maybe you should put one of his hands in warm water :D…If you’ve seen the pic I’m talkin about you’ll get it :smiley:

Awesomely to the point composition Pigwater… Do I detect a hint of graffiti stylin in your handwriting?..

You’ve so got me hooked with this image…

DaddyMack,3dRaven,EddieEllis,Lemog, o(ne),Cipher,Gunilla , the other pig and all the rest… … wanted to thank ya all for posting and say sorry for not writing to much … to much to do and deadline looms … will be visiting all of you when i get this knocked out …ciao

thanks again

here’s the set up … rendered most thing serperate so tweaked lights around as i needed … but this was the base structure

good work.
hurry,
less then 20 hours to go.sacrifice some sleep ,mate
that big res tiff may cost more then 2 hour to render / ahout 7K/s FTP speed/

Hahaha, great concept. I wish I’d spotted this earlier.

Don’t stop… don’t sleep… you’re near to the end… the last effort… argh… GO GO GO Gehry :scream:

i’m past tired … i’m good though … 2-3 hours i figure

thanx Nut :slight_smile:

no passes just straight out …

Good luck gehry…I wish you the speed to finish…It would do this justice…I am rooting for you…:thumbsup:

HELP!! … how do i get rid of alpha channels