Master and Servant 3D Entry: gehry welty

LMAO!!!
That’s killer:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Gehry, I’m leaving here this morning laughing…

Gehry, there is loads of fun here. Makes people really smile i think.

Gehry, now that I see everything together I just can’t stuff laughing, I just love it. :bounce:

Gehry,
This is one funny image, you have done a great job on the modeling here too.:thumbsup: Good luck finishing this up.

Top notch Gehry… hahaha… crazy, funny… and what you want… very good :thumbsup: I can’t wait the final picture… :bounce:

whahahahaha, classic :thumbsup:

great!! very very funny :bounce:

hahaha love the update !. Those plungers are hilarious :thumbsup: Great job on the crew…pitty you didn’t paint his fingernails :smiley:

MattGyver …the bowling ball?? … just gotta wait a little bit more … soon, soon … glad it’s growin on ya
artulik … thanx man … means a lot …glad ya like the 'fro … i wasn’t sure if i went overboard with it, but it just kept growing … at least i didn’t go 70’s on it ( Dr. J was the man !!)
DaddyMack … thanx for promptin the post out of me and stickin around … should have some of the room done enough to post soon … kinda going back and forth on stuff right now … but i gotta render somethin quick :wip:
kuzgunoglu … glad your enjoyin … it’s been a blast to work on … and been smiling way while workin on this … gotta think about global warming or something to get me back to normal when this is over
mmoir … gracias … gonna need all the luck i can get … i’m getting a little sleep deprived now… this morning i started feeling bugs crawling on me when nothin was there …
lemog … hey laurent how yah doing … won’t have to wait to long now :thumbsup: … actually i’m thinkin of droping out … hmmmmmm … nah
flyinp … so is that mona lisa classic … or like spinach in your teeth when yah meet your mother-in-law for the first time “classic” ??? …
smaddl … hey smaddl … great to see you drop by … thanx, that is more important to me than money, unless it’s alot of money … have more for yah soon
3draven … missed your post … i’ve been writting this for about 2 hours between test renders … plungers are good ?? … glad you like, but i’m not done with him yet … got a little more for yah … soon

QUESTION: is this to green for any of you. i just saw it on a mac and it’s coming off a little to green … anyone?? :thumbsup:

gettin the environment in …

Gerhy, you have a great sense of humor this composition is more then perfect, I’m having a hard time laughing and typing at the same, you did an amazing job. :applause:

what can i say dude, thats awesome!!!:thumbsup: good luck!

That’s come incredible of fun this pic… :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

hey she has lost her pickle…oh and classic number 2 in this case although, it’s a tough call :smiley:

umm… the concept changed a bit from the original , i see, fine work, dude!

ya know you can always tell when morning rolls around in europe :scream:

glad the pic is working for ya

flyinP … arrrrrrgh :banghead: … figures … maybe next time

thanx all … i’ll go make some more :wip:

ya have a really funny one there :bounce: I nearly spilled my morningcoffee on my keyboard, laughing…

would maybe have been different if Mona had a plunger on her head too :shrug:

wahahahaha damn your entry cracks me up though :bounce: :applause: :smiley:

actually i’m shootin for-- coffee in mouth, sees image, spits on screen … then i know i’ve succeeded :slight_smile:

i think it would easily double the paintings worth … :cool: … i’d pay more for it with a plunger

as far as the pic — on my wife’s advice i’m taking out the cow

Ohhhaaa! Comin’ along nicely! So stunning and promising! That paint on the wall…all the environment! No words…but keep the spin please!! Extra :buttrock: to you! Go GO GO!