Master and Servant 3D Entry: gehry welty

been hiding … those gambling debts again ya know …

you’re a pig…just offer to eat their garbage :shrug:

a barter-trade kinda thing ?? … i like it… can always use an extra meal :thumbsup:

hmmm … i writing this post while explaining the u.s. tax system to my wife so … :shrug:

o.k. … about the other thing … from that one post i thought you were leaving towards the end of this challenge … my mistake … does that make any sense ??

August…just a lot to organise, one does not just leave Germany :argh:

yah … you can spend forever just walking to your plane at the Frankfurt Airport :smiley:

when they gonna get a bus or a tram or something ??

a wider shot for your viewing pleasure

well actually yes, it’s just a wee bit of a distance from here :argh:

nice update btw…I’ll never sleep again :scream:

like the new servant and the vid camera is a great idea. Cool bedding.

Hey Gehry, how is it going? I see that you have bought a video camera?
:slight_smile:

Looking really cool Gehry :thumbsup: Specially liking the bed-sheets; very nice modelling there.
What a surprise also with the sudden update of the ‘new’ servant, too - way cool :slight_smile:

Chris

I love the design of her face… very funny… very good update, as usual… :thumbsup:

hey mate where’s the updates ? :shrug:

little bit of some texture work here … lotta bad stuff in it, but ignore that stuff … oh, & a 'fro

eddie … here ya go … just saw your post … i’ll have some stuff comin this weekend … :thumbsup:
handlebar, kuzgunoglu, atwwoki, lemog … thanx guys … appreciate the words
flyinP … sleep?? … it’s way over-rated anyways

been workin in about 3 different directions … it’s starting to come together where i can post
the stuff … so stay tuned :thumbsup:

Hehe. Love the whip cream and cherry! :thumbsup: Nice work on the texturing. It particularly excels on the woman. The poor guy looks like he could use a little more coloration in his skin. Bumps look great, but the color seems a little too uniform. Keep up the great work! :bounce: btw, how did you handle the fro?

a few various props and fun-stuffs

safe … the masters body is a stand-in right now but i see your point … i’ll give it a look-see … thanx … the 'fro is photoshop :eek:

Okay, the whipped cream and rubber duck I get, but what are they going to do with the bowling ball? Wait. Don’t answer that. I don’t want to know. :scream: I have to admit that I wasn’t liking this one as much as the first idea, but it’s grown on me. :thumbsup:

Gehry, like always your characters expression are just amazing, nice work on the hair of the girl, can’t wait to se this when it’s finish :thumbsup:

pigwater… with all due respect… You’re clearly nuts! This piece is just killer, you’ve nailed so many aspects… Can’t wait to see it all together mate:thumbsup: Good luck!

… putting the parts together …

daddymack … how’s that for prompt service … lol