Master and Servant 3D Entry: gehry welty

Another good character, nice work!

An answer to your question on my entry…it will be mostly collage with a mix of 3D, 2D and photo that I took of myself. Thanks for checking it out!:slight_smile:

Hahahahaha… I can’t stop laughing… nice update with the victime Gehry :thumbsup:
One remark, the navel seems to have an odd form… as a place for a coin…

Really funny :slight_smile:

Nice work on this guy, can’t wait to see all your characters together, it will be really cool :thumbsup:

wahhaaaa…this is great man…weeeeee…hahahahaha…awesome characters …please post them all in one scene …ppleeeeeaaasee :bounce:

Brilliant…can sort of imagine him drooling there too for some reason…what is in my coffee today? :eek:

ahahaha nice update Mate…I like it!!

Alex.

Hey pigwater, very good victim.

so sweet. looks very calm. seems like he is having sweet dreams :slight_smile:

fensterer … thanx man … cool avatar you got … willl be lookin for your update
lemog … no, not a coin … let me see if i can come up with a good clue as to what goes there … hmmmmmmmmm … gonna need some time with that and will post it when i can think of one
cipher … appreciate the kind words … yah i can’t wait to see em all together to … i still have one more char to do and i haven’t found the right look that i want yet … gonna have to start googleing faces or somethin … oh, really like the socks you put on the last kid :thumbsup:
dimitri … hey dimitri … is the wife speaking to you yet ??? … of course for some that could be a good thing if she isn’t … lol :scream:
flyinP … my swine compradre … DROOL IS COOL :bounce: … and make the pillow with a big ol’ wet spot … love it … i’ll give it whirl and see if it reads o.k. … pork on :buttrock:
alex … glad ya like … not as demented as yours but i’m working on it
illusiondigital … thanx for stopping by …
smaddl … ahhaahaaa … dreaming of scones and cakes would be my guess … glad ya like

This is awesome.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
good luck.

Real nice Pigwater…This is shaping up just as nice as I would have expected from you…perhaps as a practical joke.a wild and real aggressive one…the servants could have placed a severed head of a horse under the sheets…just peeking out…“Godfather” Style…:wink:

…I’ll be watching for more,so keep bringing it…you got lots of promise with this,and thus far are coming up real well with it…Keep it coming gehry…I’ll be watching…:arteest:

Hi pigwater,nice to see you made update.you could try hanging his brests more a side,
like theyr hanging bit,and not to look so firm and tight…
other than that,and bellybutton is great,in equality with other characters, :thumbsup:

Hey pigwater, this looks great! :bounce:

Yep, AIR is right with the breasts… just move them a bit apart.

I love how you made the sides of the body. He really has that hanging fat and the arms look fabulous !

Come on, give some more pictures :slight_smile:

Gehry your sleeping rich man’s eyes were so in harmony with the latter of the face, plus giving the relaxation feeling of being strong (in the matter of monetary power).
Man, even those eyelids were telling a story alone!
I know that your first concept drawing include that night mask or shading goggles (whatever is it) but is there any chance to keep the eyes apparent? By any way. Maybe a slided mask ha?
Or ummm… he might be put them over his forehead just before the sleeping.
What do you think?

Man thats a kodak moment. The masters lookin great. I’d add a bit more reflection on the sunglasses

Hi Gerhy

Always happy to see your progress, very nice job on the covers, modeling or physic?

And don’t you think his bellybutton is to pig

Otherwise great work like always.

hey all … i have some other deadlines i’m working on so nothin for ya yet … sometime soon though

xric7  .. thanx ... appreciate the words
 VIRT  ... a little Corlion action huh ?? .. well i got a few ideas in mind that i kinda like .. nothing bloody though, these are just some good ol' house-help folks letting off some steam ... thanx for the thoughts though
 AIR, atra  .. so yah thinkk he needs some   MAN BOOBS  huh??? ... hmmmmm .. i think we can do that :)
kuzgunoglu  ... awfully nice of you to say... actually i do have something planned that will take care of that very issue .. stay tuned and thanks again :thumbsup:
3draven    .. thanx ...  the sunglasses are actually a sleeping mask and that texture was temp in that shot ... revised mask coming soon :thumbsup:
 artulik  ... the covers were 90% physics ... and the belly-button as it is is way to big for a normal bellybutton, but this guy has a bellybutton that will make his countrymen proud .. you'll see

thanks again all, have somethin for ya soon

Ahahah…nice update! It’s really starting to take shape…keep it up.

finally found the face for the last servant …

and I was just wondering where the hell you were :smiley: :thumbsup: