Master and Servant 3D Entry: Fernando de Anda Orellana

Fernando de Anda Orellana has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Hamburgexia

This is not based in anyone’s life, it’s just a story
that repeats itself everyday anywhere touched by our
consumption and materialist culture, best spread by
massive media.
14 yeared old, Alicia,overwhelmed by wonderland,
anorexic.

Symbols

Stairs: The way of complexes

Frame: The lost of innocence, the lost of Alicia

Yum Kaax: Yum Kaax was the Mayan god of corn… Now,
this original sacred figure is used as ornament in a
wealthy house where you don’t need anymore to pray for
having food… now you have to pray for that food to
be eated.

Symbolic details in the floor: (from left to right)
Light culture, society controled by power, earth used
as toilet of human race, human race as killer of
mother nature, killer of alicia. The hability of
killing ourselves as species, the gluttony for money,
social interaction weakened by machines, the
mutilation of original and free inteligence, final loneliness.

gotcha, subscription done, ready to rock:) best luck to you! make us go loco!

Great mate…best of luck to you man!!!

Yeah! this will gonna be LOCOOOOOO!!!

ok… Some ideas for clear my own mind and confuse yours, hahahaha:

Master Servant

Artist Art
or maybe…
Art Artist

God Creation
or maybe…
Creation God

Wife Husband
Husband Wife
Boyfriend Girlfriend
Girlfriend Boyfriend

Parents Children
or…
Children Parents

wealthy money
money wealthy

geeks like us technology
or…
technology we

Power Destiny

Past Future

and a lot more…:scream:

difficult to clear my mind indeed it is… (Yoda been a Padawan in Epsiode -3)

Ready to go I see Fernando…Best of luck to you,and may the creative juices flow well for you…:arteest:

Hi Fernando,

Good luck and good inspiration :thumbsup:

enjoy your hollidays mate, hope you bring back y bunch of great concept with you when you’re back form granny’s chickenfarm, and laodsa motivation for a great piece :slight_smile:

Thanks Virtuoso JR.BRAZ & Angel!!

as Angel said, I’ll be in vacations till sunday; time to sketch :scream: and enjoy life muahahaha :twisted:

Soy, C ya next week!!!

Best luck to you all!

Hi Fernando,

Ther’s no way back!!! So, keep it up and spin up engines. Am looking forward to watch how your things will goin’.
Bests to you my friend, am glad to see you’re here too,
Tremo

Master: The idea of being fat (hamburger)
Servant: Anorexic girl

The idea came from a cousin of mine (thanks Marisol!) while we were searching for some dramatic concepts…

I get the final pose of the girl with the help of another 2 cousins of mine; Andrea & Mayte, thank U

Thinking outside of the box.A unique concept fernando…Now it’s 3D time.She reminds me of the girl in Nightmare before Xmas…I’ll be watching for more as you move along…:arteest:

double post…

Greetings mosconariz, love the concept so far…brilliant idea.
Good luck:thumbsup:

very interesting idea. good luck :slight_smile:

orale ! un concepto muy chido suerte

I think it would be an obese person enslaved by fast food. Anorexic people fear being fat but are enslaved by the idea of not being thin enough. Try it, see if it worksw for you.

Thinking outside of the box.A unique concept fernando…Now it’s 3D time.She reminds me of the girl in Nightmare before Xmas…I’ll be watching for more as you move along…:arteest:
3D TIME! :buttrock: and, about the girl, you’ll see!

very interesting idea. good luck :slight_smile:
Thank U!

orale ! un concepto muy chido suerte
¡Gracias! también me gusta tu concepto chato, mucha suerte y rock & roll!

I think it would be an obese person enslaved by fast food. Anorexic people fear being fat but are enslaved by the idea of not being thin enough. Try it, see if it worksw for you.
You can play with the concept back and forward, but believe me, there’s no contrast between a fat person and his food… :scream:

looking forward to what you make out of the speak we had yesterday! keep it up mate!!!

Yeah Angel, yesterday we had a great conversation about this horrible psychologic ilness; and after reading a little, talking with you and my sister about some of her friends, i came to the conclusion that there is not a regular patern of how this girls are; they normaly become anorexic at the age of 12 or 14, in most cases they’re wealthy, they are obsesive with schooll, most of the times the ilness begins because of a broken or deteriorated family… It is related to their wishes to be “perfect”. Anorexia is a desperate cry for atention. They become obsessed with sport, with their eating habits…

So, how all this affects my image?

My image will still portrait fear; that’s the most important issue… cause my character obsession to be thin has developed an insane fear to fat food. Her clothes will not be as fashion as i supposed them to be; they will be more neutral. She’ll be a 13 year old caucasian “post-cute” girl. And all my image will be full of subliminal messages :slight_smile: