Master and Servant 3D Entry: Evandro de Moraes

`mb: Hi my friend, I thank you for you tips in my work, you were really great mate It’s a honor to me to receive your kind comments… :thumbsup: I really say, your work is amazing… You got a great final image!! Thank you man :thumbsup:

xric7: Hi mate, many thanks… I’m glad you like this result, kind words as yours compensate all hard work that was it… once more thx friend:thumbsup: :thumbsup: … and congrats for your great work, you’re great artist man:thumbsup:

Ah! Outstanding master piece Evandro!:thumbsup: I almost can feel the servants pain!:eek: Other thing i liked most was that the master isn´t a dictator, it seems not want to hold those chains!
Congratulation my friend!:applause: you deserve it!! Really hope to see you here in the next challenge!

Good Luck,

Um abraço,

Rafael Martinez

great work mate, lovly mode, see you and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Martinez3d: Hi mate, Thank you once more my friend, I’m glad that you ended your work too:) It was very good to see ours brasilian friends with yours works finished … It’s a good signal!!:slight_smile: Thanks for your comments and encouragements :thumbsup: thx and I hope to see you in the next challenge too gde abraço :slight_smile:

Alex.h. Hi mate, it’s a great pleasure to see you here friend!!! I thank you !!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good luck my friends :beer: and we’ll see in the next :bounce:

Hi pal.U did good job here i think.I like the overall impression of your work.
And also the blue tone you choosen for it.I could just wish you luck now,
I have enjoyed this challenge with U guys arround.
SEEYA. :thumbsup:

A I R: Thank you Damir, It was a great pleasure to accompany you in your work… really you got a great result in your final image. I’m glad you like my work too.:slight_smile: I hope to see you in the next… many thanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wow…what a nice image…congradlations for making this wonderfull image evandro…i love the story,concept and specialy your lighting and color theme of the image…i wish you luck:thumbsup::thumbsup:

looking good bro, congratulations & best wishes!:thumbsup:

Great image! Very strong facial expressions–i can tell that you really worked on those and got a good result. Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Great final image:thumbsup:
Congratulations Evandro!!:applause:

kmest, arkinet, artemesia66, Maxter thank you friends,:thumbsup: I’m happy in hearing your opinions… actually, I believe that things are like this for us a great incentive and I thank a lot the participation of all here… sincerely, I didn’t wait for half of this… but I see in the cgtalk a community of great artists, where I found many pleasant people… really a place for having friends and to learn cg… once again I thank to all and hope to participate in the next challenges and to find all you again here!!! good luck to all :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
cheers

again…have best luck my good friend!!:scream:

Alex.

Hi wandoo!

Really nice job you get there friend! No much to say…Good luck:thumbsup:

congratulations on your final mate, I’ve been following the thread in bits and pieces, and it’s really turned out fantastic. The facial expressions are perfect…

see ya

Alexfalchi, Miyagi, Versiden : Hi my friends, Yeah, I’m happy for you to get success in the finish of your works, nice works… and I’m glad for your participation in my thread too… Thank you mates, in brasilian words… “Um grande abraço a todos vocês” = a great hug for all you!! hope to see you in the next… :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey there man, just dropping in to say what excellent work you have done here! You have created an awesome atmosphere that underlines the master and servant theme perfectly, best of luck to you! :applause::thumbsup:

Matt

Hi Matt, Thank you for your comment man… I’m glad that you visited my entry, really I liked your work a lot… I’m sorry not to be there before… Thank you once again and I hope to see you in the next challenge mate :bounce: :thumbsup: good luck to you too

looking you happy mate…cool my friend cool!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey mate! Thank you Alex, you were a great mate in this challenge!!!:thumbsup: Thanks a lot my friend:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I saw the Z-Brush.it It’s very nice forum… show us there also your works:) …man, thanks once again and see you soon:thumbsup: good luck

Nice concepts and final rendering! Keep up the great work!

WoodsyB :buttrock: