Master and Servant 3D Entry: Efgeni Malachewitsch

Great work my friend!, I’m not convinced of the tattoo yet, looks very light colour. and the edges are pronounched,
Good stuff! , look forward to see more!

Eugen,

Nice Model and textures!, What program are you using?

textures look great… i love the eyes like that a bit like Riddick… looks great…

Stripe: Yeah, i do the tattoo very fast. Its just to see how the head look with a tattoo. I make later a better one. :wink:

Room335: Thanks. I use for the model 3d studio max 7 and for the texture photoshop6…

Neeno: Oh cool, nice idee! I make now riddicks eyes :wink:

Great! I love the texture. How did you do it?

Thank u Ke V2 …
how i do the texture? its easy. I make some picture from other people in the company and use the stamp tool from photoshop :wink:

really cool texturing Eugen ! i like it. :thumbsup:

Thanks JS :slight_smile:

hi! ~Eugen,:slight_smile:
your head model looks so good.i think ,nice texturing and modelling progress:thumbsup:
good luck for this challange:bounce:

great models thus far. will await final concept!

Hi artists…

i have make a quick hand model for the angel, i think i chance the hand later… texture are wip.

now the texture for the hands, its very fast one and not clean. Chance that later…

I use for the texture fotos from people from the company.

I really like the texture that you have your hands and the head model as well, please keep up the good work looking forward to seeing what else you have…

handsonfire

http://www.cgtalk.com/showtread.php?threadid=223443 <- this my thread.

texture looked better on your pc man… , still… nice work :smiley: :buttrock:

Uh oh… I found you.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.