Master and Servant 3D Entry: Efgeni Malachewitsch

Efgeni Malachewitsch has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Texturing: texture for the hands

now the texture for the hands, its very fast one and not clean. Chance that later…

I use for the texture fotos from people from the company.

Great to see you here bro :), Good luck

Hi ! Good luck on the challenge collegue ! :wink:

push it to the limit eugen… :wink:

Hi guys. I hope i have a nice time with this challange, because is my first… i think :wink:

My idee is a german company with a leader [master] and a artist [servant], i hope u like it.
I will post my concept later…

ps. for the future, sorry for my english…

Efgeni. M

Here the concept of my work. You can see the art department with the leader/master and the artist/servant. :wink:
I want to create a photoralistic scene.

I will start the modeling part next week, because i have now 6days holidays.

Efgeni.M

haha that’s fantastic :smiley:

Very cool concept. Don’t know how to understand it btw :smiley:
keep going man :slight_smile:

oh :eek:
He let him to draw what he wants! :buttrock:
Nice idea. And good luck :slight_smile:

Hi all…

I want to change the concept, this one ist to funny and i want to make a serious one…

I will post the new concept later… see u

Efgeni. M

New idee, new concept…

Now i can start the model part! :wink:

Hi artists…

I have today time for the first head of my scene. Its the head of the angel…

I creat tomorrow the texture for the head, hope u like it. :wink:

Very cool face Eugen ! There’s alot of expression even if not finished ! Great work on modeling :thumbsup: . I also like alot your new concept. More serious yea :wink:

Great angle of view, this will be a great scene for sure ! Good luck man !

Hi Eugen, awesome start to the modelling process, saved it in my topology folder:thumbsup:

Keep up the mental quality

JS and DaddyMack. big thanks! I do my best and i hope u like the textures to :wink:

Hi all,

I play today whit the texture for the head. Here a picture to show u what i have create… I know, the texture need more work. :wink:

:thumbsup: hey there eugen… nice clean model man… looking fantastic… !! great textures… it does need a little work but i would advise bumps are always good but dont go too hard out on it… but its looking great…!! :thumbsup: Keep his eyes like that looks freaky…:slight_smile:

They dude, looking good my friend, the only crit i have is that the lips look alittle too pink (or is he wearing lipstick ?

Keep up the good work

Neeno: Hehe, Thanks man!

eddieellis: Yeah u right. I will fix the lips later.

Hi everybody.

i have fix now something and change the color. I thing the texture for the head ist now finish, i have just to fix the tattoo and create texture for the eyes. hope u like it…