Master and Servant 3D Entry: Dominik Kirouac

Hehe… I like your model, very clean, very true to the concept.

Keep it up! :thumbsup:

hey dom… DUde Never be negative… im a newbie too man… still a student… barely know anything… but i know… never be negative it gets you no where… i’ll be waiting for your GREAT textures!! :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Ok guys i have just finished Igor, I’ll begin the texture and i’ll kick ass :slight_smile: (Am I enough positive neeno)

That looks really good…I also like those concept work you’v done earlier. I’d like to see some composition sketches also to get some idea how the final image works. :slight_smile:

Best of luck!

I love the look of the robot - kinda frankenstein’s monster. :buttrock:
I’d like to see what kinda of scene or composition you’re thinking of…

awesome model and sketches … you got man carry on

Hi dominikmk!
I see you’re moving along fast. Your characters are really awesome, especially I like contrast between them - classic but still cool looking!
Igor looks impressive. By the way, don’t you know why name Igor is so popular for assistants of evil genius or frankenstien-like characters? I’ve noticed it recently:)

Excuse-moi, je ne sais pas ecrir bien en francais, mais je diot me practiquer. Ce juin je vienne a’ vivre en Canada, a’ Montreal. Allors, tout ma vie se changera’! Et nous serouns compatriottes:)
Je te soiete bonne trawail ici!
Je renderai visite a’ ton thread encore!

nice job on that model… I wish you the best of luck

handsonfire

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=223443

Really like your servant character. It’s great that you didn’t overload him with too many nuts, bolts, wires, etc. Clean, effective character. Great design! :thumbsup:

Ullo-- looking sweet so and you are definately off to a good start. :thumbsup: Texturing – you’d be best off to unwrap, – plenty of tutes out and textures available on net----- (of course)
I’m doing my first entry too. – nothing up at mo – eeekk – keep it up

kk

Thx u all :bounce:

Welcome here Deryk ! u will see its a beautiful place. Ukraine dude u come here for work ? in 3D ?
I have begun(ish for the verbe tense?? sorry) the texture and i have unwrap only the chest for the moment. I’ll not unwrap all i think.

One of my friend give my an idea. This big robot will do the dishes for my little max. A montain of plates, one in the hand and in the other and the “lavette” (object using to clean the dishes)!

I have made 2 sketch before but i don’t know if i’ll post them. ?? there are so ugly :stuck_out_tongue:

wow…i look forward to seeig this textured and lit up.

I have finally begin this part that i don’t like a lot! But i have to practice.

those are some damn good moddelng skills man cant wait to see it textued:thumbsup:

I’m a part time texture artist and those textures look good to me (and I don’t like doing textures either, Its just something I do to punish myself (and it gives perspective in life) :slight_smile:

In some weird way I love the unwrapping part (Zbrushs gonna take that “fetish” away from me :’( snif.)

If you don’t mind I have some finetune “improvements” for you. Try to pick up a color palette that represent a mood you want your character have texturewise. for example the head looks cooler than ice (reminds me somewhat of USA marine desert gear), but I would use that same color somewhere else too (like f.ex. torso) Otherwise I have just one word: Flawless!! :slight_smile:

Bien sympa ton ptit robot ! La suite vite !

Cool mecha ! what’s next ?

I’m really digging the simple colors and design. Cool concept too (doing the dishes…). I can definitely relate. :slight_smile:

Way cool so far. Watch out though theirs alot of kids with robots going around so make sure yours stands out. Nice work so far. Looking forward to seeing more.

Cool model. :thumbsup:

It looked great gray and it looks even better textured, can not wait to see it finished.

my stuff:
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=223794

:smiley: Wattttssssuuuuuuuuuuppppppp

:applause: Encore Encore!! dom my friend… i am really enjoying your work man… fantastic… textures look great dude… im sure you’ll be working more on them. But it really looks fantastic… congrats on your progress keep posting man this is looking great.