Master and Servant 3D Entry: Dimitris Liatsos

Congratulations for the Community Award!!

I think you have a lot to read now.

Ralf Stumpf

Award :bounce:Award :bounce:Award :bounce:Award :bounce:Award :bounce:Award :bounce:Award :bounce:

Congratulations Dimi, but i don´t understand the jugdes?! I knew you would be under the Winners… but why not under the top 3 !!! hmm… ok ok everyone has his personal favorites i guess :wink:

Nethertheless Awesome Art. and a real nice butt :twisted:

Alex

really would have wanted you to do much better, I think
the pic really deserved it. The pic’s been my wallpaper at
home ever since u had it finished

but hey , 2 honorable mentions in a row and a community
award ain’t all crap i guess

AARGH ,man , u really gotta do better next time or you
gonna drown us in shame!! :cry:

Congrats on reward, could have been better, but its always something.
You did a great piece. see you and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@ gpepper … :bounce: …thanks my little pepper!..the trip was postponed but it will happen.We will meet and Lemog and shtl… :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@ Lemog …U are one of my favourites 'cuase u are so romantic artist…u don’t need prizes …u are the prize …to us…i hope we meet when i come to France.(postponed but not cancelled)

@ sergioKomic :bounce: …thanks D …Hey guys ask him why i call him D…hahahhaha

@ shtl …hey friend…be prepared …your work has infuenced me a lot for future works…thanks for the kind words…sorry for not producing a hairy butt …hahahahha…maybe in the future…

@ WildWire …Ralf …u rocked man…and i am sure that u will rock more in the future…and yes… …hahahha…i have a lot to read…hope i learn something…heheheh

@ vampeta …heeeey…thanks friend…don’t worry …Judges did good …i am happy 'cuase everything was done with new apps (XSI and ZBrush) and to be frank the outcome is better than i expected…so it’s all cool…hope to see ya again in a challenge…

@ Squibbit …thanks Panu…i will …and i really thank u for all observations…i promise i will do better next time… :bounce:

@ monsitj …man thanks…your paint over was the one that really uplifted my imagination…u are a great artist and i hope i see more of u in the future.

Thanks guys,
Dimitris.

dude nite to c u on the award list again… u did an amazing job man… congrats :thumbsup: i envy u cuz u got all those cool books which i’m such a suker for… good luck on teh next one… i’m more then sure ur gonna put up an awsome show in that one too :thumbsup: all the best

Dimi doode! congratulations again! U deserve that award doode…i know i know u do…hehehehe

Welll keep bouncing!! boingboing boing boing

Congrats Dimi! U deserve it man! It was a great challenge ! See ya next time! :wavey:

@ overcontrast …congrats for u too man…i hope to see ya in a another challenge too. :thumbsup:

@ maranello55 … boingboing boing boing …thanks man!

@ Tremoside … Thanks man…congrats to u too…u really have advanced very much …loved your work on M&S. Hope to see more from you. :slight_smile:

haha! me influencing you? haha!
impatient to see what will come out, this sounds very good ;), plus you are very high skilled in 3d, and sharp eyed, definitively cool :thumbsup:

c ya

shtl

congrats dimitris … loved the piece and would have liked to see you get some better goodies but … :shrug: … good luck finding a place … or you could ditch the dog ?? … or … hey can you have two wives in greece?? … so marry the daughter and keep the place … ( of course your lovely wife might not like that plan)

anyways … congrats again and hoping to see you next time :thumbsup:

…thanks Piggy Star :smiley: :D… …yup i hope i’ll find a place soon. Hahaha…nop two wifes are not allowed in Greece…and even if it did…my wife Maria would…hurt me…badly… :smiley: .

Hope to see ya in a future challenge friend… :bounce:

yes but you can marry your daughters aparently :smiley:

hah ah ah hhah that one killed me!

Since we both seem to be nice i suggest we make the service and bar while the others enjoy the wild and crazy party here! Hahaha congrats, let the party beginn!!!

hey dimitris,ConGrats You greac man…let achilles and Odysse be proud of U:bounce:…next time Make sure to do Much better work…:thumbsup::thumbsup:Keep and eye on U always

AHHAHAHAHAHAH…little bastardo…hahahahaha…i got to think something to overcome this …i will search the SEVER :scream: …wahhhhaaaa…hahahah…damn …u got me this round…hahahaha

the1st_angel …man…awesome pic…right click --> saved… :bounce:

kmest …thanks man… :wavey: :wavey:

touché :smiley:

I feel happy for you Mr. Potato head!
I congratulate you For your New Honorific mention, well deserved :thumbsup:
Have tons of fun, I feel bad I couldn’t finish my picture, but I do hope we find each others in a new challenge soon
CHEERS FOR YOU MY FRIEND!
:beer: :beer:

Hey Dimitri! Well done!
congratulations!!!

and you know, next one should be his “facing” the camera LOL

:thumbsup: