Master and Servant 3D Entry: Dimitris Liatsos

THEOS !! . Great Job Dimitri Love it just love it :love::bounce::bounce::bounce::bowdown::beer:

talk about bondage :smiley: :smiley:

Good going, Dimitris :thumbsup:

Though I was expecting something like this for the final compo:

LOL JamesMK sant som fan :scream:

awsoem dude, just awsome :bounce: :bowdown: :thumbsup:

:scream: …hahahah [b]Piggy, Wabbit [/] …u little bastards…wahhhaaaaaa…i now don’t need bandaids any more…hahahah :bounce:

Agamemnwn …thanks friend

:applause:

:eek::eek::eek: and :bounce::bounce::bounce: and to :love::love::love:

I don't know what are can say,... but i says IT'S A VERY VERY GREAT PIC, FANTASTIK, AMAZIND AND OTHERS GREAT WORDS

One of the best pics, a great work here, i hope good muck to you dimitri But I think that you do not need it

Great Dimi :thumbsup: … Congratulations :buttrock: !!!

NEO.

:bounce: :scream: MUCK i don’t need thanks…i am afraid what MUCK even from the sound of it… :smiley: :smiley:

Luck …yes …that i need …thanks my friend :scream:

Thank friend.

neo_sk8rider …thanks friend :slight_smile:

eddieellis …thanks my friend…i liked your work in this from day one…have fun. :slight_smile:

Congratulations Dimitri :smiley: :thumbsup: Mina came out real sweet & gotta love the finishing touches on the shield.

Bravo Dimitri, excellent work!
You got the atmosphere and everything!!!
The drapes of the curtains the background:thumbsup:
And of cource Ares and the Amazon:bounce:
-Apsogo, apaikto!-

lol, good one, Wabbit

and Dimi …

:eek: :bounce::applause: :beer::applause::bounce: :eek:

Hi Dimitris, very large final, lighting and the colors are successful, the details and design a true pleasure for the eyes, all best for the prize list.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just beautiful stuff Dimitris … love the color palette … insane details … and the butt… wonderful piece all around

just wishing you good duck !! :scream:

Congrats Dimi, the rendering looks great. Hope to see more of your work in the future. Hope you do more women too:D .

congrats demi… great image, love that butt of ur girl(no offence) and gr8 work on the color and lighting… wish u all the best :thumbsup:

congrats mate, lovely butt,beautiful details,great colors,job very well done …all the best:):):scream:

well done… :applause:good luck

hi demitris…nice job…one of the bests around…hope your success on voting…:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup: