Master and Servant 3D Entry: Dimitris Liatsos

Thanks guys…i am starting to feel that everything around that butt is just a background to fill the image :surprised :scream: :surprised …maybe i should delete it…:arteest: :twisted:

:surprised the @$$ or the bg? Im comfused:bounce:

If you delete the @$$ you will not win my vote!!!:drool: :twisted:

no need to delete anythin, Squib help, see ? bum hidden !

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA… :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

Mouahahahahahaha… Squibbit for president :thumbsup:

Hoorah for Squibbit:bounce: :bowdown:

Im really happy with how this is turning out. I sure it will end up as my desk top wall paper. Thanks Man

Last Layers Render has initialized today morning…so i think i will have Final image until Saturday evening…:bounce: .

Really thanks everybody for your help and comments on this…:thumbsup:

Oups… impressive render time my friend… I cross my fingers for you… no right to errors now… :thumbsup:

You mean it will take 4 days to render the last layers? How many are they?
And from what i remember your using a top AMD machine…

Squibbit:bounce:Squibbit:bounce:Squibbit:bounce:Squibbit:bounce:Squibbit:bounce:.

great dimitris. See the final soon :thumbsup::smiley:

hahahah …no guys it’s not the time of the rendering…it’s just i don’t have much time to work this …i am working a lot for a leaving all these days…that is why it’s taking so long …hahahahah :banghead:

Hi dmitri, fangirl registering for duty here:D This is definitely the most dramatic piece I’ve seen so far!:buttrock:

Rendering Milestones 01

Rendering Milestones 02

Rendering Milestones 03

Hi dimitri good detail! Best luck!:thumbsup:

Rendering Milestones 04

Composition Layers…

BETTER DIE FREE

Ares the Greek God of War is trying to tame his most beloved, strong and most unwilling to be taimed Amazon warrior, Mina. She has suffered a strong blow on the head from Ares …it’s her last chance …she will obey …or she will die.
She must not get up , she must kneel down and obey to him forever. She won’t …she is going to get up.
She will die …