Master and Servant 3D Entry: Dimitris Liatsos

very weird… the left hand looks almost black… ?

Ok lets see :smiley: The composition looks great Dimitri, I really like Ares like that. The pillon near the amazon looks great.One thought about the cloth is it me or is it a little too reflective? I can understand that it some kind of skin ( looks like snake skin) and the collar the amazon is wearing looks kind of matte, not reflection. One suggestions about the collar as well maybe you could make the area of the skin a little darker and irritated to show that see has been wearing this collar a long time. I f you want and have time ( i now the last one is an issue) Keep up the good work my friend :o) :thumbsup::bounce::bounce::bounce::beer:

3dRaven …thanks man…i am working on contarst more these days for the scene…:slight_smile:

gpepper … cool , i will man…weeeeeeee…me and lot of Crazy Frenchies…olala :bounce:

evanfotis …thanks man…to br honest i don’t know how many things i can change now (it’s finish line this Monday or Tuesday…arghh…’'i 'll see what i can do where is needed…thanks man.

IpiotisDinos …cheers man :slight_smile:

MDN67, cipher …thank u guys!

sergioKomic …hmmm…u are right but maybe i should give him belly button…lol

shtl …thanks man…weapon is your in OBJ format (it will just need to be subdivided twice…nothing more…pm me an email where i can send it):slight_smile:

venum …of course i am happy u wrote all this…and thanks …i am getting right on it…thanks man…u just gave some good pointers on their light…:thumbsup::bounce:

Squibbit … i know…i forgot to texture them …lol…i have fixed this …hehehehhe…weapon is yours too if you want it :slight_smile:

Agamemnwn …i will fix her collar (done it already …lol) …his cloth i like with this shiny serpent look…maybe i should tone it down a bit…thanks man :slight_smile:

heh, thanks! about time to start hunting the food instead of just getting stuff
from the store …

Fantastic work so far. You managed to breath life into the characters as well as the fabric. The contortion of the back muscles of the female is very impressive. Looking forward to the completed piece:)

News from the battlefront…:bounce:

venom, fellah and Squibbit where right…

1…venom …thanks man…yes lights are more balanced now (not to mention that i have made unforgivable errors in prev post)…

2 … fellah… man i tried to incorporate the idea of good and evil in lights …i don’t know how visible this is …but i am posting tonight later the result …love ya man :slight_smile:

3… Squibbit …man u are tottaly right…chains (now that they lit properly …are way cool…:bounce:…i lova ya too…

@ all guys here … thanks…i will answer to each one soon…i am rendering right now the corrections for lights and posting …aaaaaaaaaa…weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :bounce:

Great :smiley: keep up the good work my friend :thumbsup:

Dimitris,
Looks like you are going to have another great entry , Good luck with this.

…his final model for scene. Some friends asked me to post a model render for this …so here it goes.

Light setup for the front part of scene…

I think it’s better…i have now to texture her collar and his belt (the two black ones)

C&C are welcomed

it just keeps getting better

hey imagine what, I’ve already said
“hey cool stuff dude” 2000 times
on CGTalk, hahaha

:bounce:

ahhahahahahahahah…:scream::thumbsup:

mmoir …thanks friend…i hope so!

very cool! Love the flowing cape and the shader used for it. :thumbsup:

Looks great!!! so good :love:.Great job my friend. :bounce::bounce:Just a little bit more and then we can go for :beer:

wahhh, finally made it through 68 pages! Really amazing work, and a big learning experience for me. And now I really want zbrush! Aughh…being a student stinks. ^.-

Super awesome! :thumbsup:

One day of rest for me… and so many new thing here… I like the new way… you actually work as an ant my friend… the few remarks that I could have seem already to be said, I will wait next the update now… :thumbsup: (and very beautiful untextured model… that permit to really appreciate your modeling skill…)

This Woman… oh My Gog… This Woman… just… PERFECT :twisted: !!! One of the Best Contests Friend Dimitris! Everything is just great, concept, models, lightning, everything… Wish you luck fella :buttrock: … :thumbsup: !!!

Neo.

dude, you know what i think, and it still hasn’t changed :bowdown:

very beautifull! Ilike the wind in man’s wear

Great shader of the cloth !
Few days left Dim ! I hope You manage to do what you’ve planed !