Master and Servant 3D Entry: Dimitris Liatsos

Dimitris Liatsos has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Final Image

BETTER DIE FREE

Ares the Greek God of War is trying to tame his most beloved, strong and most unwilling to be taimed Amazon warrior, Mina. She has suffered a strong blow on the head from Ares …it’s her last chance …she will obey …or she will die.
She must not get up , she must kneel down and obey to him forever. She won’t …she is going to get up.
She will die …

No…i couldn’t resist …:argh: :argh: .

Have fun all!

hellooooo greece ! :smiley:

Haha, another heavy wieght. Good luck (especially on any boots:scream: ).

hahahahahaha… me too… it’s stronger than me… this time… I think… no Lemog… you don’t have time, you must do a lot of different things… you life if not only 3d… I know that… like you… and I’ve resist 10 seconds… 10 seconds, cause I’ve always problems to find the good link to enter in the challenge… ahahahahaha My crazy greeks nut… yeah… for the better and the worse… and also for the worse… the fun… and sex and rock’n roll… euh… and 3d… if remain us some time to do a better picture than the previous challenge… if it’s possible… hahaha :scream:

Good luck Potatoe Man… oups… we must find another great avatars :twisted: with potatoes or another beast like that… :banghead:

:bounce::bounce: and :bounce: and the we go

wow! there you are! i’m very happy to meet old friend again here! now we have 2 month, hurry! keep update your work! good luck:thumbsup:

good luck dimitri :thumbsup:

Good Luck my friend…:buttrock: :buttrock:

Dimi , CLEAR UP YOUR PM box , can’t send to u cause the box is full !

I love the way these challenges rip the great talents from their day-to-day and force them into showing us more of their crazy skills.

Get to it Dimitris!:smiley:

Good luck Dimitri, it will be interesting to see what you will get cookin.

good luck dimitri cant wait to see what you do :twisted:

Good luck dimitri… Bubble them up…

[Greek mode]
Makari na min ginoun ta idia me to proigoumeno challenge…
[/Greek mode]

just do a decent job of the boots this time :rolleyes:

:smiley: :smiley:

HELAS!
hahha, dimi, ain’t you got something else to waste your time with? :wink:

Just came to subscribe and wish you fun and best luck. Cheeeers

Hey boys and girls thank u very much …it’s nice to be around friends again…

@ piggy …the are no boots …at least visible on this one …hahahahahahahaha :smiley:

@ Sguibbit …yews maaaster…i clean pm box right now…

@ … Lemog, the1st_angel, icedeyes, mireneye, erilaz, -tolga-, markovicd. , Kid Mesh, ace4016…and err…(i hope didn’t forget anyone )… have fun guys .

:bounce:

My theme is very much inspired by BORIS & JULIA…it’s ready as a draft …but i must ask admins if i can post it cause it may getting in copyright legal stuff or so…:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i 'll get back to u soon as clear this matter.

NNnnnnnoooooooooooooooo ! The other french nut is back !:eek: :eek: :eek:
Well as you said , no resistance is possible on this one !

Good luck on this one Dim’ … Aller DIMITRIS ! Aller DIMITRIS !:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

This is going to be fun ! (I hope :twisted: )

opa ellhnas ole. blepw pos se exoun se ektimish edw pera :slight_smile: . 8a h8ela poly na dw erga sou ka8os eimai sxetika kainourios sta cg. elpizw na ta xanapoume.

for them who dont understan greek I said to dimitris that im glad to meet a greek on the forum :slight_smile:

Dimitris again :slight_smile: i hope you have the same motivation as last one
go go go