Master and Servant 3D Entry: David Marsh

Congrats! Absolutely :drool: ! May i get her number? :beer:

It´s a muse, great image, congratulations and good luck mate

yes, very good :wink:

Just the money a little bit to rigid to my mind and the hair…
anyway good job, I love the woman:love:

:wink:

Congrats on your final David. You got the lighting setup just right to show all the nice details :smiley:

Kudos to you :thumbsup:

haha lol… congrats for your work, you figure modelling is really amazing and textures are simply stunning :applause:

congrats for your great work :thumbsup: + :applause:
jdd

good pic, the woman is amazing :love::love::love:, good work and good luck for the end

hot! hot! hot!

great work dude!!! thats all i can say :thumbsup:

Really great final image:applause: Congratulations:thumbsup: and good luck man!
cheers

Great Final!

Where is that Club in UK (i want to be there  :buttrock::twisted:  ) ?! 

Stunning Characters dude!

See ya in the Voting ;)
 Alex

Cheers guys, glad you like her. I really have enjoyed this one although i’m currently going through the “I wish i’d done it like that” stage, which is as frustrating as hell. Nevermind, it’s too late now.

I was going to post a story that goes with is image but i’m pretty confident it speaks for itself. I will go as far as to give it a title though…

“Kev’s Stag-Do 2005. What a Night!”

I pretty sure that covers it :slight_smile:

Vampeta - Let’s go dude - i’m sure we can justify it as an art reference trip! :thumbsup:

:applause: :applause:

Congratulations Swamps! Outstanding work you done mate! i´m in love with her! :love:

Good luck friend! :thumbsup:

Rafael Martinez

Nice ! Great job David ! :thumbsup:

Incredible result David… some changes until the begining… for this result… respect… well done :thumbsup: best wishes for judging steps :scream:

What can I say man? Been there, done that! I like the way this finaly ended up. One of the best female models and poses in the competition (shes hot!)…It was fun watching (and I mean that!) this one develop…best of luck and see you around! Cheers mate!

i remember seeiing your work at the beginning, and it has really changed. the second i saw the thumbnail i knew it was yours though. it came out great. just remember, different isnt always better, and done is done. be pround, and good luck!

COngrats with your final entry… what can I say… very expressive point of view :slight_smile: !!

pe@ce

The funnyest picture in whole competition. :wink: Really nice piece of work, with great interpretation of the topic. :wink:

Hahahahaha, sheer and unadulterated genius. Can’t get much more british than Kev on his stag do. :smiley: Is his wife-to-be called Sharon? or Donna? (dont mean to offend)

I’ve followed this one almost from the start and loved every new post, great work, great concept, and most of all, great final image.

Hope you win something! Good luck

just…congrats man.:argh:

great job!

congratulations!