Master and Servant 3D Entry: Carlos David Costa Cabral

Carlos David Costa Cabral has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Modeling: Repitire

modeling on free time…

First it wanted to ask for excuses for my English, I understand very well, but I write very badly (Powered by Altavista hehehehe). My ideia part of an internal conflict, one metamorpho (lizard x human being), in conflict with its part human being. After a battle it meets very tired, looking at for a puddle where its consequence in form human being is present. This rough draft still is not the definitive one, dispatched by post more other for front.

I change the backgound, I decided for a more open scene. It has more for coming very soon. :slight_smile:

I change the backgound, I decided for a more open scene. It has more for coming very soon. :slight_smile:

Sory, How I can erase these repeated posts??

Update!!!

More Ups

And more ups

hey carlos, very intersting idea and i love the reflection in the puddle part. a question though who is the master and who is the servant?? its not clear. i like the modelling so far, the whole scene looks like a nice composition, looking forward to seeing more. keep going and good luck!

Hey madness nice concept and details. good luck:thumbsup:

Alex

Up…

Hey man! Very nice details in your work :slight_smile: Good start man! Good lucky to you :thumbsup:
Cya

I like your background so far, it’s looking really nice and detailed. I look forward to seeing it textured!

Great the atmosphere madness, I had difficulty of understanding more the concept, but after you explained in the 3don, I understood. Nice the depth notion, the industrial urban vision, internal conflicts, are themes always appealing.

Legal o background mad, eu tive dificulade de entender mais o conceito, mas depois que vc explicou na 3don eu saquei. Legal a noção de profundidade, a visão urbano industrial, conflitos internos, são temas que nunca saem de moda.

A lighting test, critics are wellcome…

:slight_smile:

looks quiet good dude…i just think the lamp posts on the right side should be a little lit up more just a little more…other then that its looking fantastic very clean and great… keep it up

This car will be on second plane of action scene. Sory about my bad english, i realy want give more details, but lack grammar resources to me.

Up of celica…