Master and Servant 3D Entry: andré richter

head model looks niiiice
man you master those edges!

Hi mac_andre, most enviable consistency of style and quality throughout your caricature:thumbsup:

Love it!

Will definitely be watching this space

really great style and modelling, very consistent as daddymack said, a great take on the master servant too, don quixote was one of the first ideas that popped into my head so its cool to see someone actually doing it. keep it up and good luck

love your style. Reminds me a lot of the 20th century goth culture art. Jhonen Vasquez, Tim Burton, etc. :buttrock:

I see. Great Idea. Nice modeling and character. Don Quijote is one of my favourite hero and baron Munchausen so that’s why i 've the same idea. I was modeling also him since machineflesh challenge but i didn’t finish him. Good luck to you!!

made hand for him and changed the shape of his arms a little bit…

Looking good. I can’t believe I didn’t notice this sooner!

Love Don Quixote’s face!:thumbsup:

the modeling of don is ready. here is the up-date. the cape will be animated whith clothilde. so it looks a little bit flat in the moment. ich will add some wrinkels in the clothes when i do the textures…

Very nice concept :thumbsup: . Didt Don Quijote rode some kind of donkey not a horse? I might be wrong of course, been a long time since I read that…

:lightbulb Nope, I remeber now, Sancho rode a donkey.

don quijaote has a old horse, named rosinante and his servant sancho has a donkey. but in the final image i just plan to show the horse :wink:

Nice character design and modeling. really funny.

very funny and stylised character good job…:thumbsup:

nice to see a cartoonish entry, it’s been very rare in the last challenges… nothing to crit atm. will be following this thread from now on.
:wip:

Great stuff :thumbsup: I’ve always loved Don Quixote. look forward to seeing Sancho Panza’s ass Dapple. :applause:

Hee :slight_smile:
Just saw your entry in 3dattack as well. Pretty Awesome ! :smiley:
I happened to post my thread there aswell!
Goodluck :slight_smile:

Hi andré, good work

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

here is the first step to model sancho…

the body…

nice progress, as i said before, i love your style. you get a lot of character out of your faces, i’m looking forward to seeing how the textures look and of course the final piece.

Ole! Fantastic idea, Miguel de Cervantes is writing again