Master and Servant 3D Entry: Adriano Zanetti

hey man once again some serious respect to you :buttrock: your modeling skills are undeniable… great work adriano… id sure to love to see more from you

Hi Adriano!
What can I say? Your work is incredible, I’m eager to see it done:thumbsup: .

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=224272&page=1&pp=15&highlight=Rogerio+Masao
My Master And Servant

great designs and concept! and impressive modeling skillz,:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
im a subscriber.

hey man i really like your designs. And solid modeling as well. Keep going.:thumbsup:

It is getting nicer and nicer ! Chapeau !

nice model mate I like it!!:thumbsup:

Removed by myself!

i would like to play some basketball with them…stylish…cool,nice design…nice extras…got a nice look…period…keep it coming,very nice again Adriano…:arteest:

Removed by myself!

yes thats me…one late nite…And you can send those shoes to me when you have them complete…sleek and cool…:arteest:

Removed by myself!

I like design :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see it with textures :). Good work.

Hey Adriano… I don’t see you thread before… and in fact… your way seem a bit special… but your art is great at first view… I hope to see nearly some new updates… that certainly come very interesting, and I’m very curious to see your next step… à suivre donc, avec le plus grand intérêt :thumbsup:

great modelling…wow!..seems so nice…strong character…:thumbsup:
.im looking forward to seeing your next update!:) [/i][i]good luckmate.

nice one man!! like it!!:thumbsup:

hay man! modeling stuff looks nice and neat and the helmet looks sweat! but i think your avitar tops it off. nice photo!:slight_smile:

cheers

good to see it comin along:buttrock:

Removed by myself!

Removed by myself!

wow nice work. yeah i like this version better is has a asian feel without being directly historic asian. with some nice rusty bits this shoud be cool. although i did like the glowing ruins on the old one.

and yep thats me! i just got a fisheye lens for the camera so thats the first picture i took with it. it kind of freaked me out so i thought that might make a good avatar. abit more personal than the old bird! hehe but cant serpas yours. its a classic:thumbsup:

cheers

john

Removed by myself!