Master and Servant 2D Entry: Thitipon Dicruen

I don’t think i really understood the final idea of your picture, design is really impressive, body proportions, pieces of glass, all there things are really good, but it’s not so obvious to understand the idea you had.

for the drawing, no crits.

David.

Amazing work. This is one of the best that I’ve seen so far.

wow! your really have good color sense, from far it look just like a 3d rendered image…i really dig the skin tone of that girl, awesome work :buttrock:to me its like almost done…but like Davee said, maybe you could explain a bit more on your idea…looking forward for update :thumbsup:

… me too, but your artworks awesome, please explain… ur background s great dude… dont get me wrong but looks 3d’ish to me, I apologize but it absolutley rocks!

Sa-wat dee, Thitipon. Yin-dee tee dai roo-jak. Suay!! I love the pencils, can’t wait to see you do more on it! :thumbsup:

And maybe more on the story of the image.

My Master & Servent

Great work! I love it!:twisted:

my master n’ servant concept:
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=227831

Wow, this looks great! I can’t believe I haven’t seen this piece yet! How far are you from finish? It looks pretty close to finish.

beautiful, still following…

The collection of your elements seem to have come together fantastically!

Your image looks so impressive…

It sort of seems as if there is something odd about her reflection not being right… I don’t know. I guess I am tired. Somebody who has calculated things out at this level must definately have calculated how she should reflect!

Good luck!

Black

I really like it! Looks very solid work, no crits. Reminds me of good ol’ demo scene pics. :slight_smile:

niiiiiice. interesting concept and beautiful rendering. love your progress sketches too.

Ohh… this is cool :thumbsup: Nice work on the colors!!

You’re son of the art… my jaw drop few seconds after the image completely loaded.
You got a good anatomy rendetion and good color combination and a fu…n concept.

You RULE and you have my vote.

CHEERS

Great work! I love it:thumbsup:

Wow. loving this piece. THe floating way your creations appear and the brillint shiney alloverapearance simply rock. keep it up, wonder full work:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh! Wow! You are so impressive! I love your work…
Good luck!

BTW… I really admire you, never seen Thai student have such a skills like this for long time…great great great :applause:

excellent looking image… :thumbsup: great work mate. keep it commin.

Your work is great ! Keep it up :thumbsup:

sawadeekrub…Hi

very beautiful work!
Good sketch and the colours are working fine.
Keep it up!

:applause:

still lookin impressive. im keepin an eye for another post:thumbsup: