Master and Servant 2D Entry: Thitipon Dicruen

good? this is TOO good:eek: :smiley: brilliant proportions

this’s for u.
good luck forever.

hi…:smiley:
eddieellis…thank u.good luck to u.
arkinet…ha…dark force with me!!thank u buddy.
the1st_angel…thank u and congrats on ur finish too.i posted it anyway.gl,mate.
ErwinM…thanx and best luck to u too.
userBrian…thank u.gl 2 u.
eliza…thank u.gl.
thank for all ur support again.best of the best luck to u all.love u.
:love:
PS.does anyeone need more post of 'Lilith’?

Fantastic work Thitipon… I really appreciate your style and your final picture… a sweet design for an image very pleasant… Thanks to give some pleasure to my eyes :thumbsup:

simply beautifull!:slight_smile:

huh… i feel myself small in front of the monitor now…Truly a wonder of art! No words for that…:bowdown: You have my vote!

hmmm… is it possible to have the same in 1600 of large… for my new wallpaper :drool: Thanks…

oh my god, impressive friend, really impressive, a masterpiece

pure excellence!

Hey Thitipon,
You have a strong looking image:thumbsup: . I like the use of colors in your image and overall your image is very well done. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good luck with this.

Wow! Thitipon - this is truly amazing work… good luck for the final voting :thumbsup:

Bro, i hope you got the Wallpaper i sent you and thanks again for sending me yours.

Goodluck on the voting (count my vote bro :wink:

cheers and may the force be with you young padawan :lightbulb

light is awsome… :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi xric7 :slight_smile:

I am made an impression with your work, :thumbsup: likes much, much.
the very original encounter :bounce: , your work is one of my favourites. :applause:

luck .

really! i didn’t see your thread!
your project is going so good!..firstly nice drawings then nice progress!
good coloring!different composiition!..
very well figur’s pose*Great Details!

be fast!Good luck:)

hi…all:)

Lemog…thanks,mate.glad u appriciate it.anyway i’ll post larger version with my idea soon.
calisto,Tremoside,ilusiondigital,NOOB!,mmoir,Gunilla,eliment,pierre_bixquert…thank for ur encouragment.
Arc80…i got it already.thank u,buddy.and please don’t forget my coceps.he he:twisted: …thanks again,my Master Jedi.u’r so kind.take care.:smiley:

best of the best luck in the universe to u all.:wise:

Hey xric7, Love your work and color palette. Stunning piece!

great updates man! lovely detailing… what i like with your detailing is that you make things look like things… letting your imagination flow . i see faces and creatures everywhere here. and ofcourse the ying yang. great concept by the way

Lilith

This is the representation of the “Master And Servant” relationship between human and its’ initial permanent master; all of all evils, whose roots of hell are engrave inside human’s mind and dominates their servants with dark power.

I used the idea of a spider with a butterfly trapped in the web for the overall composition.
Why butterfly and spider?
The idea behind the Butterfly is inspired by “The Chaos Theory”. Also the idea of it being a “victim” of a spider who always knit his snare, in comparison to the devil who always whisper inside the human ears, tempting him to fall down in the path of disgrace, and ultimately it’s’ destruction.

As the main character faces the mirror, it reflect her own dark-side revealing the horrible mirror-image among the weird landscape with the devil’s monsoon that appears in this huge malicious portal, consuming the light above the sky as it spits the massive chains of the devil from within. The detail of the twisted chains contain a large number of her mirror-image which continuously metamorphosis to the devil’s form. The twirling dark portal represent the voice of devil’s temptation.

The character is based on a female impression, but with the muscles that emulates a man. This interpretation signifies the overall human appearance.
As the hair flows like angel wings. It guides to the goodness inside that tries to resist the dark eternity which the mirror-image’s hair represents the horns of Lucifer (another one of my inspiration from Constantine, the movie).
The pose of main character seems to combine with the mirror-image and the shadow around her body connects precisely with the dark shadow of the devil’s side. The devil’s skeletal wings seems to belong to her, but it guides to the truth. Although she tries to refuse her own reflection on the mirror, but there is nothing there. It is all inside herself.

I used a naked body, because I’m not sure that everyone can wear a clothing when you go to hell like Keanu Reeves and I don’t need to identify who she is or how her face looks like. It means that everyone is not that different from others. We keep all the evils inside us.

The cracks of the mirror represents the web of a spider and it also hints the thunder bolt too. It means the fighting inside human’s mind to release from the trap of the dark side.
All the colour scheme has a monochromatic blue tone, signifying the cold, deep, and dark aesthetic quality of the piece. Giving the sense of the bottom of our minds where hell is in deep slumber.

The shape of the mirror-image’s skeletal wings are designed as the form of teeth devouring their prey and looks like the gate of hell. The gate of hell which is designed as Cerberos, the two-head-dog, guardian of hell gate. I created it by the use of two human skulls. One for its upper jaw and another one for the lower jaw. So it look like human eaten by human. Its the fact that human together slay others with their hells inside their mind.

‘Lilith’ is the name of the first spouse of Adam who was created by God using unclean dirt (from Hebrew Mythology. Biblical ref: Isaiah 34:14). She is originally known as a Storm Demon. Well, she is pretty much a good representation of evil.

hi…everyone.:smiley:
goktug…thanks a lot for ur encouragment. :slight_smile:
HoangNguyen…thank u.i’m glad u love it.:smiley:
eparts…thanks a lot for encouragment.urs interests me too.:thumbsup:
Archie…special thanks for u.u r great supporter,buddy.:love:

best luck to u all.
cheers.:wavey: