Master and Servant 2D Entry: Svetlin Velinov

hi svetlin,

this is one of my favorites! i wish you the best luck!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

it should make for a nice cover i think! :slight_smile:

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

cheers!

benita

oh, ive been watching this… and i must say you really made it :slight_smile: i love how you solved the background with that elegant, soft and not too dominant cavewall… it looks great how it some how bends in with a 3d looking way.

best wishes1

Thanks for the lovely words… Cheers

best of luck man,great image!

good conceptgood stylegood composition*good characters…etc.

Great Artwork!Really so much COOL!!:thumbsup:
Congratulation! | Good Luck!! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot guys! No doubt that this was a great challange. No mater who will be a winer…
…the contest were great!!! So many nice works. Good luck to everyone. :thumbsup: I hope that all
competeters has finished their threads or they will make it on time before the challange
ends up. All the best!!!

Cheers

Congratulations, Svetlin. Your work has been one of my favourites from the beginning. Great ending!

Well, I know you’ll be one of em, such a friggin awesome image :buttrock: !!! congratulations

this piece is gonna hit for the award big time~!very welldone and awesome job.

[left]GOOD LUCK VELINOV!! your work impress me very much!! so AWESOME!:eek: my favorite since the beginning. congratulations…:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: And good luck yet! i think that if you’re not in the third first…i’ll become a monk:scream:
[/left]

oy Velinov… NOT BAAAD MAAN not bad at all… awesome stuff man, good luck!:thumbsup:

Congratulations! This has turned out to be an awesome,awesome piece!

Well done!

Cheers
Mack

:thumbsup:
congratulation on ur final image.
very beautiful piece.one of the best here.
best luck in contest.
cheers.

One of my favs! Good luck inthe voting process!

SE:

I lake it!! You are rulezz! Good lak:buttrock: !!

You’ve been done for some time now haven’t you? Well anyway, you work fast and furious. This is a great picture, I’m pretty sure your going to win something out of here because this is a excellent piece. Best of luck man! And congrats! It’s finaly over!

Thanks Corey. Out there are so many class entryes and artist, but only the forum in face of his
members and judges culd determinate the winer. :thumbsup:

Congrats to everyone who participate in this CG Challange, no reason of that he is one of the
favorites or just a beginer in cg art.

I have to thank each one personally for the support and to tell you that I hope that the next
CG challange is cpming soon.

All the best

Best Nun of the contest ! er…her cross is still upside down…

I love this piece man, the composition, colours, lighting the characters, its the bizz. I’m getting rather fond of that Nun (heh heh). Best of luck to us all!

I hope you can spare a few minutes and check mine out and tell me what you think of it.
Its on:
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=234420

All feedback much appreciated; Thanks.

awesome!!
ur image is realy outstanding!excellent idea and painting.
congratulation.Velinov.good luck to u in this challenge.
cheers.:thumbsup: :buttrock: :applause: