Master and Servant 2D Entry: Svetlin Velinov

Svetlin Velinov has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: master and servant

Thanks to everyone for the suport.

Cheers

hi velinov good luck :thumbsup:

welcome, dude, have fun!

Good luck to you - subscribing so I can follow your thread :slight_smile:

Me too! Good luck Velinov! :slight_smile:

Hi. I’ve got I few ideas about this chalange. At this time that is my favotite. I’m not very proud with my english. Thats why I’ll let the picture speak about itsefl :slight_smile:

Great start! I like the composition thus far and how the master is obviously larger then the servent. Or is it the other way around? :slight_smile:

yep impressive start!

I hope so. I’ve got some update. You all will see it soon.:slight_smile:

i will subscribe to ur thread.

Nice image. I will be watching this one!

tehehehe - I can see I’ll like this concept - good idea too

Oooo, the concept looks wonderful. An excellent take on the whole master/servant theme - I can’t quite tell what she’s doing though (I suspect I will in later sketches!) Is she polishing a scythe?

Yes, Enayla. You are on the right way. The nun is whiting the scythe in front of her strict masters eye. There are some problem with the composition at this level of sketching which must be fixed!

See ya

Hi. I’ve got I few ideas about this chalange. At this time that is my favotite. I’m not very proud with my english. Thats why I’ll let the picture speak about itsefl :slight_smile:

oh my oh my…this is going to be a kickass concept - pretty different from most.
Awesome - I really like how the sketch is shaping up

asdasd

There’s a lot of energy in this! Great sketchwork!

Hi Velinov, was looking forward to see you enter.

To me, that is a big heavy iron cannonball chained to the servants foot. I’m on needles to see where this is going. Alright, I’ll check back later. Good luck!

looking great,i love how the throne is coming along!!