WOW! Great image :thumbsup:

Congates…:slight_smile:

สวัสดีครับ เข้ามาชื่นชมผลงานอันวิจิตรบรรจงครับ
ชอบมากๆเลยครับ
คนไทยเราเริ่มเข้ามาในนี้กันมากขึ้นเรื่อยๆแล้ว น่ายินดีอย่างมากครับ
เย้ Thailand!

โชคดีครับ

incredible, just keeps getting better… I love this one

:slight_smile: exactly what he said. good job!

After I take a nap and come for check, hey man! everyone post the concept in the last milestone but I saying goodbye to everyone!!

For who enter here first time must ask the same thing “What the concept eh!”

…Blink!

Hey! there’s more time left huh, post a close up and final image again with concept is not too bad eh!

Heh heh, that’s my first entering the great contest that have a parti cipating among the challenger and helping each other like this, everyone here is all friend to give and share the experience and proceed thge way together.

I never seen the contest like this before, impressive it’s like a Utopia for artist!!

wow! nothing to say about your work ! i alway your fan of your coloring style
สุดยอดตามคาด รอรางวัลได้เลยครับ งามแท้ โชคดีครับ

hi skan, congratulations! :thumbsup:

she´s a real beauty and those metallpieces surrounding her are just brilliant!
(and thanks again for the little ctrl-g tutorial thing - you saved me sooo much time!:bounce:)

good luck!

Great work and thanks for your help Fiduciose. I did finish but did not know how to upload the image which really sucked. :sad: But, thanks I have learned a lot from this contest. Hope u win…see next contest? Holla!:bowdown: :wavey:

Cool stuff Skan, incredible skills. Good luck to you!

Grandmaster pice! :thumbsup: Exelent work with quite bit of potentiality to be one of the top rated entryes. Good luck to the final stage of the contest!

Best

:eek: THIS IS STILL MY FAVORITE MAN

YOU ROCK:buttrock:

Great style you have. hope to see more of your art

one of my favs if not my fav… your style is inspiring and the image is alive. you are bound to place in the top!

Wow! Really top-notch work! :eek: :eek: :thumbsup: Your style is really amazing, and the dynamic look of this painting is also awesome! :buttrock: :applause:

Really much good luck at the voting! & Greetz to Bangkok :wink: ,
Gijs

Hey dude, i just so your work at the front page. Congrats on that and on a very strong finish in a short time. AWESOME Piece. Reminds me a bit of Macross and Xenosaga.
LOve it dude :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cheers and goodluck. See you around.

This is just an amazing piece of work my friend… the detail is stunning! :applause:

Good luck in the judging… this is one of my favs!

Cheers

Great work man!

This work is really stunning, wonderfull style! Love that whole detail parts, surrounding the girl! :eek:

just found your work and am heavily impressed! your paintingskills are insane! wow. love your work, your great design and the sick amount of details simply rock! congrats on your final piece, its a masterpiece! wow! best of luck on the finals!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wow, really nice pic ! :eek:

congrats :thumbsup: