Master and Servant 2D Entry: Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: At Your Command

Squibbit: that’s it, here’s the change you demanded…chuckle! No more, please. I’ve only slightly worked into it, there’s so much detail allover that it’s starting to become a labour for the eye.

That’s it…thank you, and good night!

Paul :slight_smile:

ALright !! I so hope u get to finish this time !

Good to see you back mate, look forward to your entry. Goodluck Paul.:thumbsup: :buttrock:

welcome and goOd luck :slight_smile:

Thanks, and it’s nice to be back. It was very interesting to watch the last one (and frustrating to not be taking part!)

I will finish this one if it kills me. I’ve got my colouring-in slaves at the ready, armed with a hundred crayons.

Let the challenge begin.

Good luck

Paul

Hiya Paul!! Good luck!!

It frustrated me too… It’s less fun watching from afar while everyone’s being creative. Hope you can get to the end this time!! (i’ve got some potential hiccups… like a new baby… but i’m gonna try and get finished early!!)

Congratulations to you and the missus! A new baby, ay! You’ll more than likely get this finished if you have a few sleepness nights ( you’ve probably had enough of those already with your baby :slight_smile:

Have fun and goodluck :slight_smile:

Congratulations and Good Luck (with the challenge, not the baby!)

My daughter’s just turned one, so I know what you may be facing!!!

Cheers
Mack

Oh, its time to learn some more i see… cant wait to lessons begin :bounce: good luck!

nice to see you back too mate :thumbsup:

The ultimate slave…the jenie.
This Victorian boy adventurer, has found his prizi in a long forgotten cave at the centre of the earth.

There is a full re-design on this, I just wanted to get a sketch in there, to encourage me.

A lot may change…we’ll see.

Cheers

Paul

WOW!! so good

prepares to lose

Great start Paul!!?

The Genie is a fab idea… and i like the ‘victorian boy adventurer’ angle too… :thumbsup:

Nice to see some work getting done, for a change!!

Good start, looking forward to see it progress.

Although I must warn you, the gauntlet has been thrown down!:smiley:

Keep it up!

Cheers fellas…here we go again!

Oh damn. The competition is heating up.

That looks great, Paul!

I follow your work in machineflesh ,and know that your new work will look great too , can’t wait for coloring!

man, thats a nice sketch. I really want to see this one in a finished state. good luck to ya